• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose turned to Alvin, sweatdropping. "Team Galatic is pretty much Sinnoh's team of wierdo's." She said as calmly as possible.

"Ah. And they seem to be copying Team Rocket's name." Lobo looked back. "Train is here, and quite frankly, just becuase a team has a space name doesn't mean it is copying Team Rocket! They may even be more sucsessful." He said quite huffily.

The train stopped, and Lobo dragged everyone on board. "I'll tell you my plan in a moment, for now, we sit."

ooc: We are now on a train to save roses lost mon.

Lobo looked at the children. "Here is the plan. Zoroark will make us look like Team Galactic Grunts, aka stupid people with bowlcuts and spandex. Then, when we get to Rose's Pokedex and mon, Dono reveals that his Gyarados is outside, ready to screw the place up. While they are confused, we toss our Pokemon to attack, and I kick Saturn in the groin, leaving him writhing on the floor in pain. We then snatch the Pokedex and steal some stuff, maybe break a few walls."

Camille listeneed to the plan, then turned to Rose, dropping a Poké Ball in her hand that contained her new Torkoal. "You might need that." She said coolly. "And don't worry. I'm not mad."

Dono sat down, and soon went to sleep. Alvin watched intently as he snoozed, holding a piece of wire over Dono's head.. What he had hoped happened- the wire bent. "Alvin looked with wonder at the perfect turn on the wire. He then tossed it over his shoulder, and went to sat down.

Remembering suddenly that it was Rose's birthday, Kyla felt guilty. "We left your present at the Academy. Sorry."

Alvin jerked his head up at Kyla's announcement. "Damn, me too." Cilan facepalmed. "Me too." Dono said nothing, as he was asleep.

"If it doesn't, and Zoroarks illusion fades, then Gyarados blasts the place and we ride, like angry, stealing Durants." Lobo replier.

"Right... sounds like fun!" Mila gave a weak chuckle and stared out the window

Mara, who'd been reading a particularly interesting book on sinnoh region history, asked: "How long do u think it will be till we get there?"

OOC: Wha- how did mara get on? *twitch*

Lobo glanced. "Eh... about fifteen minutes. Puffy Old Steam Train." Dono had awoken, and was creasing his firehead, occaisionaly pinching or slapping himself, and grumbling.

Kyla let Shade out to give him some room, sighing from boredom.

Hikari had been listening this whole time not saying a word just planning for the mission ahead "Here comes Justice.." he muttered to himself ready to punish these criminals but when everyone mentioned Rose's birthday he snapped out of his own little world and handed Rose the present he had held with him all this time.
"It proably won't help now but happy birthday" he said quietly.

Alvin glanced at Dono. "Why so grrumpy?" "Last time I got very angry, I made psi blasts, and I teleported. That could help the plan. Also, I can possess people. So tick me off, please."

"So if I piss you off, it'll be good?" "Yes." "DONO IS A HOMOSEXUAL." "I am not. " "DONO IS A BED WETTER." "Ok, that is enough..." "MR ELEPHANT!" Alvin jeered. Dono's face thightened, and he fainted. Alvin's eyes flashed azure, and he started slapping himself vigorously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom