• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

hi, i love your art soo much! i was wondering if i could request another avatar, if so could i have Runaan & Ethari together in a shot? they're characters from the dragon prince. no text at all please
(I’m not oki, but his art shop is closed at the moment! I think you’re going to have to wait until he opens it again)

disc avatar 3
I'm so sorry these have taken this long T_T Getting art finished has been kind of a struggle this month for some reason.

@Dubious Disc here's the last of the Maverick Hunter trio! As always, just tell me if any details need modifying.
xico1.png
xico2.png

airm and lisia, your sigs should be done within the next day or two. Thanks for being patient <3

yaaaay finally I have them all!! :yay: now I can reach my full power c:
the details on this one are really nice! (I appreciate the morse code lol) thank you again :enzap:

lisia sig 2
finally, for @lisianthus another chicken
Her hat isn't really falling off so much as it is just falling down on her little Jumpluff head. I hope that's close enough? :chansey:
haw.gif

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/I4fsiS8.gif[/IMG]

The shop is now (officially) closed. Not really sure yet when the next time I open it will be; I hesitate to set a deadline, but I'll update when I feel like that time comes. Thank you all again!

(P.S. it appears that all image links from Discord have suddenly and universally expired within the last day or two — and since I used to upload my images to the forums that way, many of the older pics here are currently broken. I still have everything on my computer (plus the sigs are backed up on Imgur), and I'm working on reuploading all of them as attachments, but there's a lot of 'em to get through :sadsola: )

finally, for @lisianthus another chicken
Her hat isn't really falling off so much as it is just falling down on her little Jumpluff head. I hope that's close enough? :chansey:
View attachment 183955
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/I4fsiS8.gif[/IMG]
THANKS FOR THE CHICKEN OKI!!!!! she is precious as always.. once the forums are able to display .gif avatars without breaking, I'll give her her maiden voyage!! She is so silly.. thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom