• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

luci avatar 2 / beryl avatar 2
Apologies for the delay on my end — I've been busy with other things so far this week. Thanks for waiting!

@Luci_ here is Marlon! He's a cool guy, I like his design. :D
luciico2a.png
luciico2b.png

@beryllium and here is Hilda! This flag goes so well with her outfit I love it (also such a real headcanon for her :bulbaCute:)
berylico.png
berylico2.png

As usual, lemme know if there's anything you'd prefer to be changed <3

Hi can i make a request for a trans Lillie Pfp? Thanks! Lol
hello hi! I make my return...requesting a Zero avatar, natch :enzap: X series design, doing that kinda salute-looking gesture that Blue does in a lot of artwork? (like his Sygna Suit VS sprite, for instance) (and obviously get his cool hair in there too but that's kind of a given lol)
and, if possible, could I also get my signature altered a little? I'd like to change the stars and Kirby stuff to make it fully Megaman-themed instead (not that I don't like Kirby anymore, I'm just looking for a more tech-y vibe)
thanks agaaaain c:
Hi! i accidentally made a request in your art thread, so I’d just like to redo it here. Can I have an avatar of my Serena (she’s my current pfp)? For my username, you can use just Lissi, and for a pose I’d like her not to be too “excited“, you know what I mean? Serena is tired and introverted. Thanks in advance! (And if you’re not doing requests, that’s fine too)
all of these are now lined up next in the queue!

I keep seeing all those great avatars, and I thought I should probably get one, too !

May I have a Purugly avatar ? You can sneak in Mars if you wish to, but if you can't, then Purugly alone would be fine. Thanks in advance :bulbaWave:

queen of space avatar
@Queen Of Space Lillie is here for you! I decided to draw her second outfit rather than her initial one, I hope that works for ya.
queenico.png
queenico2.png

May I have a Purugly avatar ? You can sneak in Mars if you wish to, but if you can't, then Purugly alone would be fine. Thanks in advance :bulbaWave:
of course, added you to the queue! :fingergunz:

There's now one more spot open at the moment, but once this current queue is completed I'm going to be taking a short break because of Thanksgiving this week — so general heads up that I'll be closing requests as soon as that spot is filled. ^^

@Queen Of Space Lillie is here for you! I decided to draw her second outfit rather than her initial one, I hope that works for ya.

of course, added you to the queue! :fingergunz:

There's now one more spot open at the moment, but once this current queue is completed I'm going to be taking a short break because of Thanksgiving this week — so general heads up that I'll be closing requests as soon as that spot is filled. ^^
I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH

disc avatar 2 + signature 2
@Dubious Disc here is your avi + updated sig! Thanks for being so patient :bulbaLove:
Lemme know if you want anything changed!
zeroico.png
zeroico2.png
I made two slightly different variants since I wasn't sure which one was better. (I know I'm mixing X and Classic series motifs, shh :swirlix: )
Hopefully one of these is close to what you're lookin' for!

dubisig2a.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/3Thy0oe.png[/IMG]

dubisig2b.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/FJxAiqS.png[/IMG]

Hi Orchid! May I request a Zoey avatar? Ideally with her holding her Glameow, similarly as she does in her debut episode
1700498063799.png
Hope you’ve been doing well! (Also, enjoy Thanksgiving!)

amazing as always, they all look so good!! I saw the speedpaint too and it was really neat, I keep watching it on repeat lol "drawing Zero from memory" squad rise up
the new signature looks great too! Classic and X are the series I like most so it works that they're mixed :wynaut:

@coordinator lissi here's your Serena design; just tell me if anything here needs to be corrected :bulbaLove:
lissico.png
lissico2.png

Hi Orchid! May I request a Zoey avatar? Ideally with her holding her Glameow, similarly as she does in her debut episode
hello Hydro! Yes you may! I'll take any excuse to draw Zoey after all :cool: and I hope you've been doin' alright as well!

With that, the queue is now closed for the time being. What's left should be done within the next day or so. Thanks everyone!

OMG ITS SO GOOD!!!! one little thing though… can you maybe make her bangs more tucked behind her ear looking? Or like, swept more off to the side if possible.. but otherwise, it’s absolutely perfect thank you so much

Edit: or just remove that one strand in the middle ish?

Last edited:
lissi avatar
herbi avatar
@Herbizarre here's Purugly, it was a lot of fun to draw :bulbaCute:
I couldn't quite get Mars in there in person, but I made an alternate version with a red Team Galactic kitty collar to sort of signify that it's Mars's Purugly specifically. either way, I hope you like it!
herbico1a.png
herbico2a.png

herbico1b.png
herbico2b.png

hydro avatar
@Hydrogenium and here is Zoey with her Glameow! I got briefly caught up in holiday stuff hence the delay, but I appreciate your patience :bulbaWave:
let me know if there's any part of it you want changed!
hydroico1.png
hydroico2.png

With that the shop is now officially closed. To give myself some time to work on other art, it should be back up and running by January or so.
Thanks again everyone!

Hi, I know the shop is closed, but when you do eventually open back up, can you make me an avatar of Akari (Legends Arceus), holding a Hisuian zorua? Or a quagsire would work just fine! I really like your art and I'm excited for your shop to open again!

Hi, I know the shop is closed, but when you do eventually open back up, can you make me an avatar of Akari (Legends Arceus), holding a Hisuian zorua? Or a quagsire would work just fine! I really like your art and I'm excited for your shop to open again!
Sure thing :) Unfortunately I can't put you in the queue in advance, but once I reopen feel free to put in your request then!

As an update, I have a few other things that need to get done this week, but I should hopefully be ready to open up shop again by the 30th-31st. (I might also add a new type of signature decoration that you can request, but we'll see...)

I appreciate everyone's patience!

Back
Top Bottom