• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

hellooo (it's still me, I just changed my username). We're officially back! With a small something new to announce:

You can now request animated signatures!
These pixel dolls are taller than the regular sig banners (100px-140px depending on the subject), but as the name might suggest, they have a few frames of simple animation.
sylveon.gif
shigeru2.gif
If you request a signature, just specify which kind you'd like.

Other than that, everything's the same as usual. Thanks again! :bulbaLove:

THAT GARY IS SO CUTE OMG

I won't be requesting one (you've already done so much for me!!!!) but I will say; man. Your art style is SO on point. I know exactly what aesthetic you're aiming for and you're succeeding.

Hey welcome back! :bulbaWave: these animated sigs look really cool, definitely a neat addition to the shop.

If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request for a Plumeria icon please! Do whatever you want with the posing, I'm sure it'll come out great!
edit - if you don't mind, can she have her tongue sticking out a little too?

Last edited:
Heey Oki! First off, absolutely love the stuff you've done, your style is so great.

Second, I'd like to put in a request of my own! Would you please be able to make up an avatar of Midnight Lycanroc for me, please? Posing specifics are up to you, all I ask is that big, toothy grin, front and centre.

(As an additional query, are these avatars only being made for the forums, or would it be ok to use on Discord as well?)

Hiya Oki! Welcome back! Appreciate your work big time!

I suppose I'll be the first to request an animated sig with one of Meowstic F. Feel free to do whatever you want to do with the animation. Aighty that's all, thanks!

Hopefully I'm not being excessive with requests, this is already technically my third one ahaha

Yay I’m so glad this is open! Your stuff is sososo cool!

If you haven’t already fill up your slots, could I get an Ash themed signature with themes of the original season and kidcore? :]

All of the above have been added! And thank you to everyone who left a nice comment as well, you're too kind T_T

(As an additional query, are these avatars only being made for the forums, or would it be ok to use on Discord as well?)
You're totally welcome to use them on Discord or anywhere you like!

Hopefully I'm not being excessive with requests, this is already technically my third one ahaha
Nope, never a need to worry about that; it just means a lot that you'd come back again :bulbaLove:

The queue is now full so I won't be able to add any more until some are finished, but that shouldn't take too long since I'll start working on these today.

(for when the queue opens back up)
Could I have N holding a zorua? No animation please.

catz avatar 3 / lone avatar / sheeer sig
Here are the first three!

@Catz your avi! I've never actually drawn her before... Let me know if you'd like anything changed!
catzico1.png
catzico2.png

@Lone_Garurumon and yours! I ended up making an alternate text version too since I wasn't sure which variation looked better.
lgico1.png
lgico2.png
lgico2A.png

@Sheeer and a small kitty for you (with a sort of Crystal sprite inspired anim loop). :chansey:
meow.gif

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0YQfsFX.gif[/IMG]

Still working on yours Aly!

(for when the queue opens back up)
Could I have N holding a zorua? No animation please.
Added — though again, keep in mind when the queue is full I can't line up additional requests in advance. ^^; It can sometimes take a little while but I promise everyone will get their turn.
And just making sure, you still wanted that as an avatar, yes?

@Lone_Garurumon and yours! I ended up making an alternate text version too since I wasn't sure which variation looked better.
:bulbaCute:
IT'S SO COOL!!! LOOK AT THEM!!!! Absolutely fantastic Oki, thank you so much.
An additional question, when I'm crediting you on Discord, do you have, like, some more specific art account you want me to link back to? Or would just linking back to your forum account/this thread work? I didn't see any external links on your account so I just thought I'd ask.

Oh gosh, there's actually open slots! I'm gonna go ahead and request an avatar, if you're okay with custom character requests!

I was thinking of having my agent (see reference) with Pikachu on his shoulder, doing the usual petting with the hand with his watch. Pikachu doesn't need to have anything on him if that makes it easier :)

Last edited:
Can I have a happy shiny Mimikyu, with star patterns in the background for an avatar please?
I was thinking of having my agent (see reference) with Pikachu on his shoulder, doing the usual petting with the hand with his watch. Pikachu doesn't need to have anything on him if that makes it easier :)
Both added to the queue! :fingergunz:

An additional question, when I'm crediting you on Discord, do you have, like, some more specific art account you want me to link back to? Or would just linking back to your forum account/this thread work? I didn't see any external links on your account so I just thought I'd ask.
Nope, I actually don't have any social media accounts for my art right now (though I probably should, lol). Either my profile or this thread would be just fine!

Added — though again, keep in mind when the queue is full I can't line up additional requests in advance. ^^; It can sometimes take a little while but I promise everyone will get their turn.
And just making sure, you still wanted that as an avatar, yes?
yes

aly signature
Last one of the first batch:

@alywayart.png here is your sig! This was a fun request — though if you had something else in mind or just want something about it changed, just tell me :fingergunz:
alysig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MsXQ0zE.png[/IMG]

Hi! Can I request another avatar please :3

i’d like it to be of my scvi oc, ill drop some refs and preferences in the spoiler!

if it’s ok, I’d like the hair like this, (without the ribbon though)
IMG_1476.png

and the outfit like this: (or just like this one in general)
IMG_1485.jpeg

as for a pose, something happy will work, maybe the peace sign in there somewhere :D

I’ll really be happy with anything though as long as it’s her

thanks in advance, I know it will be great!

neodith avatar / dreary avatar
Slight delay since I've been a little under the weather, but the first two of the second batch:

@Neodith here's N and Zorua c: I hope you like 'em!
neoico1.png
neoico2.png

@Dreary_Rowlet And your avi too! Again, made two diff versions of the text cuz I was indecisive. lol
Tell me if you'd like any changes made!
drearyico1.png
drearyico2.png
drearyico2a.png

Hi! Can I request another avatar please :3

i’d like it to be of my scvi oc, ill drop some refs and preferences in the spoiler!
added ya to the queue!

hihi! i think this is my first time actually coming into this thread while there are slots open LOL

the plainhive signature you made for teebs is super cute, so if its okay would i be able to request something like that with the twins + sonia? :< if 3 people is too much though i'd be happy w just a sordward+sonia sig :bulbaLove:

Back
Top Bottom