• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Art Shop by Oki - [closed]

ell me if you'd like any changes made!
drearyico1.png
drearyico2.png
drearyico2a.png
OMG I LOVE IT JFBIHHBBHICBIWIQBIWUCBWCEBUICBIF EBIVFBI

hi oki!!! oml all of these are so. cute. . . . . :bulbaCute::bulbaCute:
could i possibly get an animated sylveon sig..? i don't have anything specific in mind, i am officially giving you full artistic freedom~
really really loving your work as always!! :bulbaLove:

piko avatar / lissi avatar 2
This batch has taken me longer than usual (just a bout of art block + poor health) and for that I apologize, but here's the first half of it. I appreciate the patience :bulbaLove:

For @Pikochu:
pikoico1.png
pikoico2.png

(edited)

For @coordinator lissi:
lissico1.png
lissico2.png

As always, if any details need to be corrected just tell me!

Last edited:
Yeah, I just noticed this thread… Now I feel stupid for making that request via pm! Basically I just want this photo, except not on paper lol, if you know what I mean. This is basically for either banner or maybe avatar, idk
59B0A6A5-D45D-494F-B1F6-D15678FF2F5C.jpeg

If that isn’t your art style (looking at your previous creations), then how about a Lucario in a cloak, similar to this (but now exact, like no red, more holes and tears, hood down). It should also have aura around it
8BA0E5C0-7CEE-4661-98AD-698F5A733B66.jpeg

(assuming the above counts as a single request so I still have room to dodge roll into the queue?)
hello hi, as you probably expected I'm here to complete my trio! Ultimate Armor X avi pls and thanks :enzap: (X4 version since it's the only Ultimate Armor design I like :P)

Omfg, that looks great! Thank you so much! I think the only thing I would change is perhaps have that circle border be the same orange as the watch just to go the theme. Wondering if that's okay.

(assuming the above counts as a single request so I still have room to dodge roll into the queue?)
hello hi, as you probably expected I'm here to complete my trio! Ultimate Armor X avi pls and thanks :enzap: (X4 version since it's the only Ultimate Armor design I like :P)
Yeah, that was single. It was either or

I think the only thing I would change is perhaps have that circle border be the same orange as the watch just to go the theme. Wondering if that's okay.
yup, that's no problem! Here ya go \o/
pikoico1.png
pikoico2.png

If that isn’t your art style (looking at your previous creations), then how about a Lucario in a cloak, similar to this (but now exact, like no red, more holes and tears, hood down). It should also have aura around it
Both added to the queue :thumbsup: (also same Disc the other ones are such a downgrade)

Awesome! That's what I'm looking for! Thanks!

The only question I have now is how should I credit you?

Last edited:
Awesome! That's what I'm looking for! Thanks!

The only question I have now is how should I credit you?
I'm so glad you like it :bulbaCute:

Crediting me isn't a requirement, but if you choose to, then just my username and/or a link back to this thread works! Basically what you already have in your sig is just fine. c: thank you!

here to bother you again! could i please get a little animated togekiss signature? so far as details, you know i'm pretty content with anything =]
also i'd like a platter of fresh strawberries delivered to my front door please and thank you

sleepwick sig
@sleepwick here is your sig! These three are really fun to draw. I hope this is close to what you had in mind ^^
sleepsig.png

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EvDwnxl.png[/IMG]

here to bother you again! could i please get a little animated togekiss signature? so far as details, you know i'm pretty content with anything =]
also i'd like a platter of fresh strawberries delivered to my front door please and thank you
yesh :thumbsup: (I don't have any strawbies)

As a heads up, I think after this current queue is completed I'm going to take a little break. I know I haven't had the shop open as long as I usually do, but I've got my final GED test coming up, so I need to devote some time to studying and a few other projects. Hopefully shouldn't be as lengthy of a hiatus as usual, at least.
There's currently one more open spot, but as soon as that's filled I'll be closing requests in order to finish this last batch. <3

gives you raspberries instead of strawberries because they look very similar and i forgot how to tell them apart

This is only for whenever you have time!! ←does not mind this being pushed off until you are less busy at all

But if possible, could I maaaaybe have a signature doodle of this silly little bird you and a certain very very special Subway Master both might know, now including with a new hat...? My old signature has served me well (it is still VERY doldrums-defying) and I'll probably switch between the two, but I thought I'd ask because I thought the one you did of this creachur before was super cute. (would animating her hat falling off or something be too annoying? seems like it LOL... is it even a good idea? i leave all this up to oki, i do not care what the details are in all honesty i just think this whole thing would be silly ehehe)

(Good luck on your GED stuff!! You've been working hard on it recently...!)

FAFF51A0-3CDB-4797-8C29-E2A4DFE4782C.png

092DBA15-1BAF-449C-B97A-C5A50DFEE4C8.png

Last edited:
hi, i love your art soo much! i was wondering if i could request another avatar, if so could i have Runaan & Ethari together in a shot? they're characters from the dragon prince. no text at all please

[EDIT: sorry, i just saw it was closed..]

Back
Top Bottom