• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm straying too (Slowly moving back to Pokémon will do that, apparently)

I just wanted some peaches. Now even the villagers are leaving with no one new coming in.

tumblr_mr121tq9wc1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

I think Pietro is actually in love with me and I don't know what I did to deserve this :(

So the fireworks are currently going on. It's really cool, accompanied by the fact that I made my fennekin custom design a firework.

But anyway Red is selling these cookies for 500 bells each, and..within each one there's a ticket that's supposed to get you a prize.. well I just bought 6 and each one was a dud.. Can't tell if scam, or bad luck.

tumblr_mr121tq9wc1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

I think Pietro is actually in love with me and I don't know what I did to deserve this :(
I've been doing the exact opposite, sending creepy love letters to some of my residents. Everyone else I just send mean messages because I want them to move out to free up housing space.

Jeez, it looks like this thread's fallen by the wayside a bit...

Is there anybody around who'd be willing to let me visit their town to get a petition signed? I figure I'm getting pretty close to getting this animal's picture so I could really use the help. I'm also totally willing to let anybody visit my town if I've got any takers here!

Is there anybody around who'd be willing to let me visit their town to get a petition signed? I figure I'm getting pretty close to getting this animal's picture so I could really use the help. I'm also totally willing to let anybody visit my town if I've got any takers here!

Yeah..the animal crossing hype has died down a bit, huh? I could open mine for you, but not right now. My friend code is on the first page, under the name, Minato Arisato.

Yeah..the animal crossing hype has died down a bit, huh? I could open mine for you, but not right now. My friend code is on the first page, under the name, Minato Arisato.

Awesome, mine's on the first page under my current name. When can I swing by? I'm free for about another hour and a half but I won't be again until about 9:30pm AST: after that I'm free for the rest of the night though.

I maxed my house a month or more ago now so I've stopped playing as much. Nowadays I just check back every day to get my emote for the collection (which I'm close to being done with) and making sure villagers I want to keep don't move out.

Awesome, mine's on the first page under my current name. When can I swing by? I'm free for about another hour and a half but I won't be again until about 9:30pm AST: after that I'm free for the rest of the night though.

I'll open my gate's right now if you want >.< Though, I've suddenly been bombarded with errands..

On a Side note..I just spent all the money I had left, paying off Brewster's café :| Im usually too tired to play at night so..im not always able bug collecting on the island.

Last edited:
My biggest qualm with playing right now is that I am getting bored of most of my villagers- a handful of them have been there since I started the game. There's a few of them (Sly, Agnes, Bertha, Gaston...even....creepy Pietro) that I want to stay pretty much forever, but I'm ready to let the next one who asks to move just go. I was super pissed because Sylvia was going to move (been trying to get her to for forever) but then she changed her mind without even giving me the option to tell her to gtfo >___> Oh well...

But today!! I finally got a camper I like. My 10th spot has been empty for a long time and I've been biding my time seeing if one of my friends has a villager that is moving (Julian is my dream villager I want him in my town so bad it hurts) that I might want or a cute camper, but today Deirdre was there; I've been wanting a deer in my village since FOREVER and after playing stupid games with her for a few minutes, she decided to stay!! Ahh she is a cutie, I think she will fit in my town nicely~

tumblr_mru0anPuVG1qbgiw9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mru0anPuVG1qbgiw9o2_400.jpg

I really need a villager with a peppy personality soon though, Peanut moved and I am lacking :( I find them a tad annoying, but there are public works projects that can only be suggested by certain personality types so I want to try to keep it balanced if I can. I love the jock and the lazy ones, but I have two of them, and even though I love Jitters' design and he is always super nice to me and is a little cutie, eh, I think I'd let him go if he wants to move :( I kind of want Drake to move, too. He is cute, but there are so many better Lazy villagers that I want...

O'Hare kind of creeps me out. He's entertaining enough, but I swear he keeps hitting on my character, and I'm a dude. o_O

I really want Flip the monkey to move. He's really boring and only talks about working out.

I want the monkey named Deli to move, he pretty much bores me. Rory the lion moved in recently. Don't know that much about him yet. It's also gonna be hard to find a place to build the cafe but I eventually want to put that in. Im basically making all my money off perfect cherries at this point and running out of places to plant perfect cherry trees.

Ive been slacking off in playing this game, I mostly just catalogue stuff now. I need to get in the habit of sending my villagers letters and hanging out with them because I don't want them all to move. Also the grass deterioration is really horrible.

I really want Flip the monkey to move. He's really boring and only talks about working out.

I really want Coach to move out for the same reason. Also he's a constant reminder of how much I want a certain other bovine in my town but instead I'm stuck with him lol

Also the grass deterioration is really horrible.

It's really annoying. Even with paths down the grass I never walk on doesn't seem to be growing back. Looks ugly :/

I've been doing the Camper reset trick all day, and for some reason I've had a camper every time. So far I've not had anyone worth keeping, but I have had Rosie, Merangue and Marshal. I'm hoping to get an Octopi though.

I've been doing the Camper reset trick all day, and for some reason I've had a camper every time. So far I've not had anyone worth keeping, but I have had Rosie, Merangue and Marshal. I'm hoping to get an Octopi though.

Are you kidding, those are some of the most popular campers! Why didn't you keep Merengue for me ;_;

I would have given you Lobo.

as much as it would've killed me, i would've given you Henry ; o ;)~

Cries loudly

Oh well, I got Lolly in the end, she's pretty awesome.

So, the hype has died down...im not surprised. But I guess I should do...one of them update posts huh?

Since all the people I've added as friends barely play, and don't open they're town's, I usually just play casually now, like I did with my Wild World ds game. I usually just socialize with my neighbors, and visit Brewster daily. Im pretty broke now too, spent the last of my bells paying off the cafe. Too lazy, and often too busy to catch bugs, so..yeah.

I don't play it nearly as much as I did. Usually I only play it for an hour at the most right after I wake up while I drink my coffee and relax before I have to start doing stuff.

One of my biggest annoyances was that I was getting bored with my villagers. But Sylvia is FINALLY moving (again....I hope she actually GOES this time) so I have some hope that I'll get a random one that moves in or get a camper that I like.

I still can't really figure out why sometimes the 10th spot stays open until you invite someone, or a villager moves in within the next few days. Peanut moved in late July and my 10th spot went empty until Deirdre moved in, but before that, Agnes moved in (occupying the 10th spot for the first time), Paula moved, (down to 9 again) and a few days later Jitters moved in (back to 10).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom