• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally switched my ordinance to Beautiful Town because I hate when the flowers wilt all the time. I also put in a water well and the cafe and am planning more house expansions now that I have more money. I don't know if I'm doing any more public works projects for a while, there really are not anymore I want right now. I have 9 villagers currently and I don't know who will move in next, there aren't any particular ones I want in my town.

Hey guys, I also play as well.

3DS FC: 0430-9590-8394
Dream Address: 7200-2314-1844

I've currently got the Everyone Better Stay Up Late ordinance enabled, and basically have most of the shopping district upgrades. Also, bubberducky.

8SHy9M2.jpg

My bamboo is spreading like rabbits, and I have no axes to try and stop they're growth! ;_;

Yeah I get a ton of bells from them, but they're spreading so much that my town is starting to look unappealing...

I neglected playing animal crossing new leaf for one day.....ONE DAY. To find that my favorite villager out of all of them, is leaving and I can't do anything about it. ;_;
Why?...
ZEBZ5dk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That sucks. It happened to someone else I know too - they didn't play for one day and their favourite villager left.

----

I'm slowly but surely getting more and more villagers I want. So far I have: Erik, Henry, Mira, Octavian, Tucker, Kyle and Amelia. Just waiting for Wendy and Frobert to leave. Tucker and Kyle I am not convinced I'll keep, I like them, but not as much as the others. And I like Octavian, but apparently he's really popular within the AC community, so I might end up selling him yet, I don't really know. Erik, Mira and Henry are definitely staying though! Erik is easily my favourite villager, I hope he doesn't leave. I'm trying to get at least one villager of each personality without having repeating animal species (although some personalities will have to repeat eventually due to there being more villagers per town than personalities).

Last edited:
Flip finally left! :yahoo: Let's see who I get next.

Unfortunately it'll be a couple weeks before I can play again because I rather foolishly left my 3DS at home when I took a break from college last weekend. ._. But the Nookling store will be upgraded and a new shop is coming to my town, so I'll have something to look forward to when I can play it again.

ahh I have Erik in my town and I love him, he's so precious.

other than him I have Gala (my favorite favorite favorite villager), Purrl, Puddles, Friga, Shari, Chops, Margie, Rowan, and Chrissy. I used to have Elvis and Rory but they moved a while ago.

I love all my villagers except for Chops, but he will just not move away. one time he approached me and said he felt like moving, then he changed his mind the next day. I really wish he'd just leave because he really creeps me out but he just won't budge.

I was wondering if anyone has one of those recommendation codes that you get for registering Animal crossing on the nintendo club website, which gives the person with the code a free download of the game?

if anyone does can you send it my way i would be more than happy to trade an xbox card that has a free download of gears of war plus 2 free days of xbox live gold.

hope to hear from you
if you do drop me a Pm

if it sweetens the deal abit i also have a code for Rachet and Clank Gladiators for the Ps3 if you prefer drop me a line with any questions.

I recently switched from using the game card version of AC, to the digital copy of AC. Nintendo, thank you for releasing a 3DS app that allowed me to transfer my save and extra data from the physical version of the game to the digital version of the game - now I can play other games whilst not having to worry about switching out cards.

The reason for switching from the card to the digital version? I felt like if I removed AC from the console and replaced it with another game, I'd forget all about my town (as can happen with these 'play for a little bit, every day' kind of games).

I was doing the camper reset trick and on the second try I
tumblr_mtzq9xHHXl1sin65to1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtzq9xHHXl1sin65to3_400.jpg

tumblr_mtzq9xHHXl1sin65to4_400.jpg

tumblr_mtzq9xHHXl1sin65to5_400.jpg

tumblr_mtzq9xHHXl1sin65to7_400.jpg

Needless to say, baby is moving to Nuvema <3 She was never a real dreamie of mine, but I always loved her design and she will have a loving home in my town <3

I expanded my back room to the 2nd expansion a couple of days ago!~

Now I just gotta expand the left room and top floor...
I am soooo psyched for Halloween!

Oh yeah, by the way:
When I went to the Police Station to the lost and found, I found a weirdly-colored pitfall seed called a "Tricky Pitfall Seed"?
I still have it in my pockets, since I have no idea what the heck it does.

Ughhh, everytime I get a villager I really want at my campsite and they mention the possibility of moving in, they always change their minds once I pick the option for them to move in. Chops moved out today and Lily's at my campsite, she said she'd like to move to my town and I said she should, and she turned it down. :< I've only ever been able to convince one villager from my campsite to stay; the others ALWAYS change their minds and I don't understand why.

Sometimes it takes a few tries. Coco took me 4 tries I think, haha.

Make sure you have some items and bells with you, too, because sometimes they'll want to play a game and if you win, they'll move in (I've never had this happen to me, so it might be based on personalty? The only two I've gotten from campsites are Deirdre and Coco, Deirdre agreed right away, but Coco took a few tries.) Part of talking to them and 'building a friendship' is playing dumb games with them, though I don't think it matters if you win or lose the game, just that you played. I saved after every game just in case the next one was a game that would determine whether or not they'd move in, so in case I lost I could reset. Just keep talking to them and if you have space they should offer!

Rock-Paper-Scissors = Easy win, easy villager.
Buying fourth item offered at high price = easy villager.
Guess X = fuck off.

I just played for the first time in a couple of weeks. Thankfully nobody moved out. I even got another portrait (three portraits now, all of squirrels). I think I'll play it every day up until the release of X and Y, similar to how I played Wild World for a week before New Leaf came out. And then it'll probably be forgotten for another few months.

Sometimes it takes a few tries. Coco took me 4 tries I think, haha.

Make sure you have some items and bells with you, too, because sometimes they'll want to play a game and if you win, they'll move in (I've never had this happen to me, so it might be based on personalty? The only two I've gotten from campsites are Deirdre and Coco, Deirdre agreed right away, but Coco took a few tries.) Part of talking to them and 'building a friendship' is playing dumb games with them, though I don't think it matters if you win or lose the game, just that you played. I saved after every game just in case the next one was a game that would determine whether or not they'd move in, so in case I lost I could reset. Just keep talking to them and if you have space they should offer!

yeah I decided to talk to Lily a third time (she turned it down twice) and this time she agreed to move in if I won the next game I played with her and I did, so she's moving in now! it's just that that's never happened to me before--I've talked to the villagers at my campsite multiple times and before Lily they never mentioned moving in more than once.

I've been playing so much pokemon now that I barely even touch animal crossing. Though, I still do check up on my villagers every once in a while. There are some I just..don't want to lose.

I'm in the same boat--it's hard for me to keep up with New Leaf now that I have Pokémon X, but I'm trying to dedicate at least an hour every day because I love all my villagers so much and I don't want them to go. Earlier today I was playing to get my Nintendo Zone download for the month, and while going to Main Street Truffles ran up to me and told me that she was considering moving out! And I was like, "Nuuuuuu~ ;___;" and she decided not to go. I would've been soooo sad if she had decided to move without telling me first! (This almost happened with O'Hare not too long ago, as well--why do they want to move out so badly?! *tears*)

I love Animal Crossing: New Leaf. My favorite neighbor/villager is Kabuki, but I'm starting to like Jitters as well.
My younger brother is the mayor and I'm just a citizen. Those neighbors know how to gossip though.
Sadly, I struggle so hard making bells right now, but I have not made any ordinances even though I'm starting to think I should start the wealthy one to make more money because public works are not cheap and the other villagers are not helping to contribute to them. It took so long to raise enough money for another bridge and I still need to pay for house expansion fees.
I wish there was more storage space because I started buying and collect clothes and other stuff I like and it looks like that I can run out of room soon.

I recently got Ed after Tammy moved out. I need to talk to my neighbors more.

33jc.jpg

71sz.jpg

This was my younger brother's birthday party.
00b9.jpg

Walker knows how to smooth talk.
0f31.jpg

I'm just wondering if they noticed that they are wearing the same outfit. What's interesting is to see Flip wearing a shirt Cheri used to wear.
sgua.jpg

Savannah flirting with the mayor, I see.
xxof.jpg

I really love these kawaii glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom