• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animated Pictures/GIFs Thread

ashfangirl

The Pikashipping Master
Reaction score
I've been scowering the internet and making my own GIFs, and it never seems like there aree enough to go around. So I want a whole bunch in one place. They can be about anyone, Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Tracy, May, anyone you want from the anime. They can be yours or from the internet. I just want some GIFs for signatures and stuff.

To start the thread, I put in 3 from the internet and 3 of my own.

th4375mpt.gif

brockfailsatlife.gif

th4141gif.gif

badgeandribboncases.gif

dancingf.gif

ithoughtwewerefriends.gif

Aww ^^ The Fushigidane one is really cute! Do you know what episode it's from?

This thread is win, but can the GIF's be put under a spoiler tag? Many animations on one page = lagging & crashin'.

Love the bulbasaur one there, very cute! I only have two, both TR gifs:

gif20.gif

gif21.gif

Probably a good idea.

Anyway, here's a few I found scouring the web. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make some of my own. I wish I could though.

soul_dew.gif

gifgrowl2.gif

Here's a few I found from my computer.
1173665960567.gif

119588517073.gif

ludicologiovanni.gif

1210059841982dl1.gif

Poor Pikachu.

Aww ^^ The Fushigidane one is really cute! Do you know what episode it's from?

Fushigidane is what now?(Watches English dubs)

No clue how to do spoiler thingies......besides, there weren't really any spoilers in the last one.

Anyone got any of Misty or any more of Team Rocket?

SCREEN CLUTTER!!!!!!!!!!(One spoiler, I think.)

pingpongfailure.gif

3917323835.gif

newyoits.gif

lookattheawesomeicon.gif

11277353540155.gif

i4hnkeng.gif

Yeah, here's another one I've found.

pikajump9vf.gif

Pikachu's been drinking Mountain Dew...

Uh, I meant that putting them under a spoiler tag will hide them. Then, you don't have to wait them all to load when you just want to see ones you haven't looked up yet. :p

Shinx3000: Nyasu's fantasies are ALL disturbing ;D

Fushigidane is what now?(Watches English dubs)
Bulbasaur

Please can everyone use spoiler tags, because tons of animations on one page are making my browser run SO slowly ^^"

Spoiler tags: [*spoiler]picture[/spoiler] without the *

Anyhow:

More of Sakaki disturbance and a Pika:
giovannibugs.gif

pikachusmoosh.gif

Can I make a request - I would like some more Dawn ones as I'm planning on making a vid about her

And then could I have quite a few Max - also if any can make them like the future pictures with him and Pokemon one with him and Charmander and Ralts and Murkrow if possible all together as if popping out of Pokeballs he's thrown. This would be used as an intro to my fic.

I'm sorry if I shouldnt ask but I dont know how to make them or where to get them from! Thank you

Eeee, I love GIFs!

Great topic idea. x3

Maybe I should post some later too...

I wonder if this thread could be for people to give "ideas" for GIFs. We could mention a really special moment to be GIF'ed and someone could make it and post it here.
(Well some of us aren't good at GIF'ing no matter how hard we try...)

My ideas for some GIFs:
From Pokemon Indigo League episode 20, "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak"

1)The Fusion of Venusaur and Blastoise to give "Venustoise!" when Ash faces Gastly for the first time and sends out Squirtle and Bulbasaur.
2)The talking Gastly takes out his cash register after speaking with the dead Maiden at the near end of the episode, aka DA' BIG "KAA-CHING!"
3) At the very last scene of the episode, Misty practically asks Ash to dance with her in the festival in a kimono. Rare stuff indeed...

Oh Yeah, here's a Volt Tackle GIF (not made by me)
pikachu_volt_tackle-213fd9.gif

Last edited:
Not my own, but I can't remember who uploaded it to PM first. ^o^;

hikarihairpoof.gif

pachirisuisnoutyet.gif

shuusacceptance.gif

From serebiiforums somewhere. xD;

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom