• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Announcing BulbaCast - The Bulbagarden Podcast

the torrent IS seeded.. (i'm seeding it) and it's also available for http download over at PPN.

Um, something you guys seemed to have forgotten in your commentary:

Puffy Ami Yumi IS actually popular in america. Pointing out that they did the teen titans theme (Japanese and English), have their own cheap flash show on cartoon network and had about an album or two released here in the US gives them the odds of actually having the originial song still intact in the american version.

Aside from that, really did enjoy it. I know Im a newbie, but I anticipate more episodes ^ ^

SeiferA said:
Um, something you guys seemed to have forgotten in your commentary:

Puffy Ami Yumi IS actually popular in america. Pointing out that they did the teen titans theme (Japanese and English), have their own cheap flash show on cartoon network and had about an album or two released here in the US gives them the odds of actually having the originial song still intact in the american version.

Aside from that, really did enjoy it. I know Im a newbie, but I anticipate more episodes ^ ^

Actually, I did say that they were popular here in the U.S (for some reason it never came out correctly in the recording). I also didn't want to change the subject by mentioning those other items, as it would throw off the conversation. Most listeners do know how popular Puffy Ami Yumi are anyway.

I might've been to blame for giving the impression that we knew nothing or mentioned nothing about Puffy Ami Yumi's popularity, with my, "They do record English stuff, right?" XD It was a brainfart moment more than anything else.

Wasnt there suppost to be a new forum made? Im still waiting to put the link to it on pocketmonsters.net :)

Well, personally, I think it should be top-level. I mean, it does have lots of news stuff, yeah, but it also has a considerable bit of non-news as well, such as the Bulbaoke and the trivia contest and things which we have yet to plan out and/or announce.

I can't get it either way listed in the first post. Could someone just send it to me in an IM?

Archaic said:
I'm still trying to decide if it should be a sub-forum of news, or a top level forum. I'll figure it out tomorrow morning.

A top level forum would certainly get more attention to it then being 'hidden' in some sublevel forum.

You guys (from the podcast) haven't answered the questions earlier about the alleged "Karaoke" version of HaraHaraHaraHara Relay.

There aren't any official karaoke versions of HaraHara2.

How are you guys going to go about doing that one?

inuyasha said:
You guys (from the podcast) haven't answered the questions earlier about the alleged "Karaoke" version of HaraHaraHaraHara Relay.

There aren't any official karaoke versions of HaraHara2.

How are you guys going to go about doing that one?

Will make one available soon hopefully.

*imagines PPN using his old contacts to obtain pro DSP equipment to remove vocals*

I wonder though, if we can't create a harahara^2 relay karaoke, we should pick a different song for this week and hopefully someone will be able to sing the lyrics correctly... /me pokes not looking over the list of music before mentioning that.

Alternately, and perhaps more amusingly, people could sing it a cappella...

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom