• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meet the Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stuff. I enjoyed reading this.

Thank you everyone for the replies, it helped me to better understand how this whole process works :)
It's quite interesting, really. But i imagine that it took a long time to get everything settled like it is now.

Except for some really old Moderators like Evil Figment and of course our Web Master Archaic, nearly everyone on the list started out as a normal User.

And I can also attest, no one here gets paid to do this, we all volunteer our own efforts into the site. ;3

Ad revenue only goes to power the site, nothing more.

Last edited:
Sweet. Nice to know that no one in the Staff is a super-elite-wonderperson-with a phD in richness-smugleaf smug XD. Everyone seems friendly and I've only friended one mod so far in the few weeks that I've been here but hopefully I can be on good terms with you all! The Staff's done a good job in running the biggest Pokemon wiki/a very good credible news source and a great forum to go along with all this!

This is really neat. I like knowing the people behind the names. @Saturn Yoshi. Michael Phelps and Lady Gaga? Nice. Although I don't see why Lady Gaga would need a bodyguard. I'd a thought most people would be too freaked out by her to get close enough to attack. Lol. Just kidding.

I only wish we got paid for our efforts. As a college student, I could use the income.

But facetiousness aside, I do enjoy my job. And yes, I did start as a regular old user.

I not only started as a normal user, I was a user of questionable personality XD We're a rather eclectic bunch.

well you are unusual ryuu. your the mod who has been tortured 1001 times :D

It's really great to get to know all those that keep this place running in full swing. In all honesty, I respect, & most of the time, even look up to these people.

Frankly, I just hope that I can be on good terms with most of them, as I had a bit of a rocky start when I first started at Sppf. I'm hoping that the same thing doesn't happen to me here...

It's really great to get to know all those that keep this place running in full swing. In all honesty, I respect, & most of the time, even look up to these people.

Frankly, I just hope that I can be on good terms with most of them, as I had a bit of a rocky start when I first started at Sppf. I'm hoping that the same thing doesn't happen to me here...

oh, don't worry. we have a range of friendly mods here :D

Bikini Miltank, your description is brilliant. XD

In all seriousness, this was kind of cool. I knew some of this (For example, that Rayne loves cats), but a lot of this was cool to learn.

I just alphabetized the list to allow for easier searching. New member bios on their way.

So I just finished my bio, just who do I send it to?

Wow quite a few relationships among the staff members! I'm also starting to think that "I don't bite" is an excessively used phrase... Yeah, I will definitely not use that line anymore, it's such a cliché. And you all have a diverse age range too! Most forums I'm a part of have staff that are either around my age or younger.

So I just finished my bio, just who do I send it to?

Admin, S-Mod, or a mod of this section. Basically someone who can edit the OP and add your thing to the list.

Edit: IIRC there is a thread in the staff forums about this, so posting there would probably be the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom