• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Because I knew the day was ending soon and I wouldn't catch up on Day 2 before the day ended. Stupid decision sure, but I could've also just as easily pretended not to see RC's post and left the vote there.
I'm not liking your arguments against me, but I don't think you're scum.
I don't think Deku is scum either, some people have lives outside Mafia, and as Deku has said, he's been doing midterms or something.

I'm also inclined to vote for Deku, at least until I hear more from him...

Vote: DekuNut

With Rainbow saying that his role affects a Nightkill (even though that's not a role?) it does complicate things.

I agree that if it ever came to it, in-thread wise TheCapsFan is the weirdest and should be prioritized.

The thing is, I asked Lone_Garurumon about whether or not he considers a Nightkill a role, and he told me that Mafia nightkills are just an inherent part of being Mafia. Having said that, then how can Rainbow Cloud's role affect nightkills if it's not a role?
I mean apparently the kill would still go through so depending on whether or not he’s protected + whether his role activates even after dying kinda influences a lot on how we should interpret it maybe

With Rainbow saying that his role affects a Nightkill (even though that's not a role?) it does complicate things.

I agree that if it ever came to it, in-thread wise TheCapsFan is the weirdest and should be prioritized.

The thing is, I asked Lone_Garurumon about whether or not he considers a Nightkill a role, and he told me that Mafia nightkills are just an inherent part of being Mafia. Having said that, then how can Rainbow Cloud's role affect nightkills if it's not a role?
It can affect the night kill but only if it's the scum player who's been affected that is trying to make the kill that night, sorry if I was vague with this but I didn't want to give scum all the answers as to how this worked.

I mean apparently the kill would still go through so depending on whether or not he’s protected + whether his role activates even after dying kinda influences a lot on how we should interpret it maybe
I don’t see why you’re so concerned with her role and the kill. Mafia are the only ones that need to worry about it. Maybe they’ll kill her and get redirected onto a bomb.

I don’t see why you’re so concerned with her role and the kill. Mafia are the only ones that need to worry about it. Maybe they’ll kill her and get redirected onto a bomb.
I’m just trying to understand how it properly works because as I mentioned before his role sounds NAI, if not slightly scummy, and depending on how it works it makes it 3 kill disruptive roles which probably points out to someone lying among Pika/Caps/RC

I’m just trying to understand how it properly works because as I mentioned before his role sounds NAI, if not slightly scummy, and depending on how it works it makes it 3 kill disruptive roles which probably points out to someone lying among Pika/Caps/RC
I do think someone is lying between pika and caps but I don’t view RCs role the same as theirs. It really only punishes mafia and vigs. And it’s really more of only if it’s onto a bomb. Sure it can inconvenience other roles but I don’t think it’s on the levels of theirs.

I’m honestly fine with voting fatima if he doesn’t provide the stuff they’ve been promising for a while now

I’m actually tired of this random flipflopping and CWAC and I don’t see why people are townreading him. The only thing that was keeping me from dropping right into the bottom of my list was me thinking they had softed, but according to himself he didn’t, so I don’t see any reason to remotely trust all this.

If we go after Fatima we should try to get a claim out of him at least.

Framer isn’t really a role that’s common here, he had it in a game he was scum in ages ago, Fairy Mafia, so he is probably jist speculating what role Feenie can have as Mafia.

I’m honestly fine with voting fatima if he doesn’t provide the stuff they’ve been promising for a while now

I’m actually tired of this random flipflopping and CWAC and I don’t see why people are townreading him. The only thing that was keeping me from dropping right into the bottom of my list was me thinking they had softed, but according to himself he didn’t, so I don’t see any reason to remotely trust all this.

My issue is that it can be just how he is as a person, thought the Feenie vote feels Omgus. Considering how he said his role is important I don’t feel ok pursuing the slot, but if push comes to shove and he’s on the chopping block, I would demand it but I don’t suspect him enough to support a wagon. So far he has one vote and not much else.

Another reason is that FA supported the slot a lot and got NK’d, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the kill was to make him easier to lynch down the line.

Back
Top Bottom