• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

If I am to believe Space and Caps claim, then maybe this is the mafia team. Snowy, Feenie, godfather Mido.

Loved is an easy fakeclaim to make fwiw.
Not really. It’s easily proven so it’s not the easiest to fake claim.
Thanks for compiling the claims. would be nice to know all of them to further examine.....
....this sounds like fishing.

I don’t mind claiming if I have to but I prefer to avoid mafia knowing every role in the game. The lack o rolecop isn’t as big of a blow to them as it shouldn’t have been since were giving them claims left and right.

And I’ve seen lynched with no extra abilities and they were given a character name not a player name.

which is actually a bit weird since hammering is only implied and never explicitly stated iirc

if ties were RNG lynch I think it would make more sense too it could give priority to whoever isn’t her but I don’t think that’s the case

@Lone_Garurumon Is there a Hammer mechanic in this game?

as long as we have a second viable wagon and active players it shouldn’t be hard to move the votes out

how town indicative is loved tho
I don’t remember seeing it recently and I’m not sure if scum can have it

How about we start one 48 hours in? I could be the 6th vote, and then I can unvote afterwards. I wouldn’t do it if Snowy wasn’t already voting though.

I was Loved in Seraph. I think it really depends on the flavor this game. Is there an enemy of the Freedom Fighters that would fit flavor wise? I would manage to go over the OP and see who fits easier but I left my laptop at my workplace so I’ve just been using mobile. FA mentioned Omega for Pika Pika42 but I don’t think I saw it anywhere in the OP post.

@Jinjo If you use only wagons to clear people that scum can be in, then you lose. That’s how I made the Town lose in my championship game. Can you make a top to bottom reads list like mine and ExLight’s?

Not really. It’s easily proven so it’s not the easiest to fake claim.

....this sounds like fishing.

I don’t mind claiming if I have to but I prefer to avoid mafia knowing every role in the game. The lack o rolecop isn’t as big of a blow to them as it shouldn’t have been since were giving them claims left and right.

And I’ve seen lynched with no extra abilities and they were given a character name not a player name.
Yeah but loved is often used as a modifier to hide another role.

I don’t mind claiming if I have to but I prefer to avoid mafia knowing every role in the game. The lack o rolecop isn’t as big of a blow to them as it shouldn’t have been since were giving them claims left and right..
that’s a good point, by claiming we lose the advantage we had by lynching the rolecop hmm

HumanDawn
Pika_pika
ExLight
Fatima
ZinnLav
Caps
Space
Midorikawa
Feenie
Snowy

Mido is low for me because on night 2 it looked like she was fishing for my role which bothered me. ZinnLav's vote on Pika when they subbed in on day 2 still bothered me and it looked suspicious since the normal play would be to not vote yet until you catchup and it's possible ZinnLav could be a scum joat and I would assume there would also be a town joat to counter this if there really is a scum joat. There's 3 protect claims and I would be surprised if ExLight's babysitter claim is fake who hardcore bussed Pikochu. I think I can understand on what Space is saying and she is above Mido.

HumanDawn
Pika_pika
ExLight
Fatima
ZinnLav
Caps
Space
Midorikawa
Feenie
Snowy

Mido is low for me because on night 2 it looked like she was fishing for my role which bothered me. ZinnLav's vote on Pika when they subbed in on day 2 still bothered me and it looked suspicious since the normal play would be to not vote yet until you catchup and it's possible ZinnLav could be a scum joat and I would assume there would also be a town joat to counter this if there really is a scum joat. There's 3 protect claims and I would be surprised if ExLight's babysitter claim is fake who hardcore bussed Pikochu. I think I can understand on what Space is saying and she is above Mido.
When did I fish for your role?

The odds of a cop hitting the godfather N1 if we have one are really low
uh around 6% I think?

and Mido removing her vote from Pika at the EoD made it impossible for Piko to tie the wagons and save himself, why is my tiebreak so townread but the move that really guaranteed the lynch being scumread tho

idg how this is rolefishing
you were saying you were glad you weren’t on a wagon that flipped scum

I feel like raising an eyebrow is the natural reaction?

I know I’m at the top of @Jinjo ‘s read list but that makes me so uncomfortable... Feels like I should be made more wary of. I’m guessing she is basing it on the Day 2 wagon, but she said earlier I could easily bus. Jinjo - I really don’t think Feenie is lying with how she has been acting. We’ll still need to hear who her target is and maybe we could figure a character it might fit with some digging.

@ExLight isn’t your role basically an upgraded version of TheCapsFan’s role with protection that might backfire? Like, if you babysit Mafia and they kill you, doesn’t that kill them too?

@ExLight isn’t your role basically an upgraded version of TheCapsFan’s role with protection that might backfire? Like, if you babysit Mafia and they kill you, doesn’t that kill them too?
I mean bomb is guaranteed to take down its killer, mine takes down whoever I chose and if I die

since I outed my role I’ll try to hit scum instead of protecting town now but when used like that it’s more like a vigi than a bomb

I know I’m at the top of @Jinjo ‘s read list but that makes me so uncomfortable... Feels like I should be made more wary of. I’m guessing she is basing it on the Day 2 wagon, but she said earlier I could easily bus. Jinjo - I really don’t think Feenie is lying with how she has been acting. We’ll still need to hear who her target is and maybe we could figure a character it might fit with some digging.

You have been town reading Feenie so much and the fact you are still alive makes me think Feenie is mafia who is pocketing you and this is what I think is happening. Sometimes when a mafia player is being town read by a town player, they will keep the town player alive to pocket them.

I mean bomb is guaranteed to take down its killer, mine takes down whoever I chose and if I die

since I outed my role I’ll try to hit scum instead of protecting town now but when used like that it’s more like a vigi than a bomb

And do you think both those roles have a place in this game with a Paranoid Ascetic claim?

It’s more like a bomb than a vigi, because it’s a bomb of choice.@TheCapsFan what do you think of ExLight’s role?

You have been town reading Feenie so much and the fact you are still alive makes me think Feenie is mafia who is pocketing you and this is what I think is happening. Sometimes when a mafia player is being town read by a town player, they will keep the town player alive to pocket them.
I feel like that reasoning is a reach to come to Townreading me - I’d argue something else between us distances us much more. Feenie has barely pocketed me - went against my lynch choices Day 2 and 3. Mind it might be why, but I don’t there’s enough reason to suspect Feenie to come to that.

And do you think both those roles have a place in this game with a Paranoid Ascetic claim?

It’s more like a bomb than a vigi, because it’s a bomb of choice.@TheCapsFan what do you think of ExLight’s role?
I mean sure? If I had targeted him we both could’ve gone down so that kinda compensates the amount of ambiguous protective roles?

idek at this point
I’d be expecting more killing power like a SK or a infinite vig for them to make sense, but apparently there’s only me and Zorchic? And I trigger when I die so Bomb is an unkillable player for scum which is a bit broken if caps is telling the truth

I feel like that reasoning is a reach to come to Townreading me - I’d argue something else between us distances us much more. Feenie has barely pocketed me - went against my lynch choices Day 2 and 3. Mind it might be why, but I don’t there’s enough reason to suspect Feenie to come to that.

I have been wondering why you are still alive which makes me think whoever is mafia you have not been suspecting some of them and mafia think that you don't plan on lynching them which is why I am suspecting Feenie as mafia.

Back
Top Bottom