• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

You will lose and get kicked out? Shouldn’t you knowing if you need to be on the lynch be something you should have figured out earlier on?
I'm not sure how you want me to answer this, it's certainly something I should have figured out earlier on.

And also, it's definitely a town slot I need gone considering the character but at the same time that doesn't make my playstyle anti-town because just like the rest of town, I have no idea who is what so it's all going in blind. I'll just vote on whomever is being the most scummy, because at the end of the day who knows.

I'm not sure how you want me to answer this, it's certainly something I should have figured out earlier on.

And also, it's definitely a town slot I need gone considering the character but at the same time that doesn't make my playstyle anti-town because just like the rest of town, I have no idea who is what so it's all going in blind. I'll just vote on whomever is being the most scummy, because at the end of the day who knows.

View: https://youtu.be/prw2B_03IzY

So you don’t think Space is scummy and that she was actually so Town you would be shocked she flips scum? Then wouldn’t it have been better for you to try lynching her?

I'm not buying this claim and this looks like mafia fake claiming.

I analyzed the wagon on day 2 and the mafia team has to be Snowy, Feenie, and Space.

Scum Snowy has fake claimed miller 3 times and if he claims miller in this game I will not fall for this claim.

Why not TheCapsFan? If Feenie is lying we would know eventually and lynch her. DekuNut would have claimed Miller ages ago.

So you don’t think Space is scummy and that she was actually so Town you would be shocked she flips scum? Then wouldn’t it have been better for you to try lynching her?
Before this point my votes were placed on players who I could at least make a case against and not look completely wacky voting. If I didn't have reasons, then I would look bad. Not to mention, it would look sheepish if I had just started going after Space when votes were placed on her. Things are sort of different now that my alignment is out in the open.

Wow all those claims :confused:

@Feenie do you have any ability like name cop or something to help find the character you are supposed to lynch? If yes, have you found out the player? Otherwise, this all feels very random if you have know way to know who you have to lynch.

@Feenie do you have any ability like name cop or something to help find the character you are supposed to lynch? If yes, have you found out the player? Otherwise, this all feels very random if you have know way to know who you have to lynch.
No, I don't have any ability, unfortunately. So it's just kind of... picking blindly. I know that doesn't sound good and it isn't good for town, but like I've said - I'll just vote whoever you guys find to be the most suspicious and hope that it's the character.

Why did you pick that specific moment to analyze tho? Wouldn't the final votecount give more information?

I think D3 wagon analysis prolly would tell more about the wagonomics around Snowy 2.0 than a single vote from Piko tho

Day 2 mafia was lynched and seeing how the wagon picked up on Pikochu it looked like to me 2 mafia were already on the Pika wagon while the other was inactive who didn't vote.

Why not TheCapsFan? If Feenie is lying we would know eventually and lynch her. DekuNut would have claimed Miller ages ago.

Between Caps and Feenie's claim I would believe Caps claim more then Feenie. Feenie's lyncher claim looks fake and the fact she has been scum hunting goes to show she has been deep wolfing. When Fatima said they are a protect role Feenie left her vote on Fatima and it looked like she didn't believe the claim making it look like Feenie was the protect role who was counter claiming.

Day 2 mafia was lynched and seeing how the wagon picked up on Pikochu it looked like to me 2 mafia were already on the Pika wagon while the other was inactive who didn't vote.
the inactive being Piko himself?
or are you thinking of a 5 player mafia? seems unlikely since we have 2 indept claims here

A lyncher claim is also a good fake claim for mafia to get town lynched and stall another day on lynching mafia and lynch town instead and kill another town at night and it would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Wow all those claims :confused:

What do you thonk of the claims?

Lynchers don’t usually have other roles. Survivor was just Survivor here for crying out loud.

Between Caps and Feenie's claim I would believe Caps claim more then Feenie. Feenie's lyncher claim looks fake and the fact she has been scum hunting goes to show she has been deep wolfing. When Fatima said they are a protect role Feenie left her vote on Fatima and it looked like she didn't believe the claim making it look like Feenie was the protect role who was counter claiming.
I did think that it made Space and TheCapsFan look worse. I don’t think Feenie is deepwolfing here.

I agree about what Feenie ended up looking like she was claiming.

Lynchers don’t usually have other roles. Survivor was just Survivor here for crying out loud.
I usually see them with x-shots flavor cop
but since character seems alignment indicative maybe that would be too much since we already had unlimited cop here maybe

the inactive being Piko himself?
or are you thinking of a 5 player mafia? seems unlikely since we have 2 indept claims here

I don't know how many mafia there are all together if there are 3 or 4. If I am to believe there are 4 mafia then it looks like there were 2 mafia on the Pika wagon while the other 2 were DekuNut and Pikochu who were inactive.

What do you thonk of the claims?

I think there are too many protective roles tbh. Isn't babysitter kinda opposite of bodyguard, plus the jailer claim and Fatima's still undisclosed supposed protection role.
Though I am Town-reading you and ExLight, so I am ready believe your claims.

Not sure but I think most lynchers are straightaway told the player whom they have to lynch. When they are not told the player directly but a character name, they usually get a name cop to understand who their target is.

Back
Top Bottom