• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash ketchum's ultimate team.

Pokemon13

Reaction score
If pokemon ever decides "hey! let's boot Ash for literally no reason and give the spotlight to someone else," i think they should make an anime where he goes to every region and beats the gyms and leaders. That being said he will need a team. The Ultimate Ash Ketchum Team or UAKT for short. Who's on it? I'm to stupid for that and this is where you come into play. (Anyone who says pikachu is an idiot. Pikachu is a given for any Ash team.)

That's exactly what they're doing right now...

and sure as hell not delivering on that aspect for the most part.
I mean yeah but he is meeting mostly new faces no old champions or gym leaders for the most part

Without type overlap and without Pokemon he released
Pikachu
Charizard (Which instantly means no Infernape)
Sceptile
Glalie
Krookodile
Snorlax
I mean technically released Pokemon can always come back he could just stumble upon them, you never know. We are talking about the world of Pokemon. So yeah that's a good team

What is Charizard's Bast Stat Total in comparison to Infernape's Base Stat Total?
Charizard and Infernape have the exact same BST of 534, the only difference is how the numbers are distributed across their stats (Charizard has slightly lower Attack and Speed but slightly higher Special Attack, HP, Defense, and Special Defense)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom