• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

I don’t fear death but rather, the uncontrollable nature of death, of being unable to leave this world on my own terms— the fact it’s something ordained by nature itself. I fear not ending up where I want to be in life. I fear being unable to be the person I want to be and never being happy with my art. I fear being trapped in toxic/abusive relationships again.

Stuff like that, LOL.

I used to fear losing my friends/people I care about, but I find as I get older people stick around and that… I’ll be ok there, I think. I love the friends I have now. :) A less dark note LOL.

Did/do you do any extracurricular activities in school?

Eh they can be done right. I am not a fan of the ones that have near human proportions like meowscarada, but if you add some ornamentation and thick or spindly limbs, maybe a weird head, you get my second favorite pokemon of all time, garchomp.

Thoughts on flannel?

I love flannel! I almost always wear flannel shirts! The supervisor who hired me for my retail job always wore flannel, I had only a few flannel shirts before but I bought more because of them!

Do you procrastinate or do you do things on time?

My inexplicable ability to somehow not give up even against seemingly insurmountable odds. I suppose, anyway. Even I have my limits, although I do believe that overall I'm much stronger than I often give myself credit for. After all, how else did I ever make it this far, after everything?

If you could transport yourself into any story isekai style, which one would it be? But with this caveat: you would have to stay there forever! So choose carefully...

The Duke of Death and His Maid. It's simple and cute. It's about a young man who is cursed by witch, and everything he touches dies, but his loyal maid remains by his side no matter what! I started watching it when it first came out and it got away from me... now there's two whole seasons wowie... Gonna see how it turns out!

Do you like the season you were born in? If not, what season would you like to be born in?

As a certified sonic fan™️, I feel like I'm obligated to say Team Sonic or Team Dark. I prefer Team Dark over Sonic however, purely because their dynamic and storyline was a lot more interesting at the time, with actual drive and character, especially in 06. (And because also at that time, Team Sonic was starting to live up to it's name, Tails and Knuckles barely doing anything in terms of the story compared to interactions between Rouge and Omega) But that's just my opinion of course.

Favorite type of fast food?

The Western Philosophers.

Favorite types of anime characters?

i personally never played it, but i do think that for being the titular name of the series, pokemon doesn't really have a lot of stories specifically about the adventures of pokemon, so it's nice that there's a spin off about it.

do you have any plans for the holidays?

I might find some small holiday type of stuff to do but otherwise I'm very busy.

What do you think the future holds for anime?

Back
Top Bottom