• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

I'm afraid not but I'm thinking of learning survivalist skills.

What are your favourite fictional characters?

my all-time favorite is actually silver from pokemon but i have a list of ones that are super important to me
sena and shulk from xenoblade, blake belladonna (even if i don't watch the show anymore she's still really close to my heart), gundham tanaka, rei ayanami, n also from pokemon, and a list that are rly just from assorted fighting games and... also ace attorney, unsurprisingly

alright, on the flip side - least favorite fictional character(s)?

Porky Minch (EarthBound/Mother 3), Lumine (Mega Man X (he's a decently written character I just hate what he did in the ending)), Dr. Weil (Mega Man Zero), the Mage Sisters (Kirby series (I just find them so annoying and very overrated)), and one Pokémon character that I won't mention

Thoughts on silent protagonists?

Um Soft Scoop I think.

What do you think about social workers?

No, I don't. I wish I did but they tie you up too much and I like going on vacation and day trips a lot. Then there's the fact that I wouldn't be able to afford one at this point in life. I'd love to have a cat, a German Shepherd, a Dragon Carp, and a chinchilla.

What are some of your pet peeves when it comes to the fantasy (inc!uding sci fi) genre?

I can't say I've read too much fantasy, but I think that too often, there isn't enough elucidation of the cultural setting it takes place in. As in, there isn't enough discussion of the cultural values and how the language affects how the characters think. How do the characters conceptualise time, colour, relationships/kinship ties and gestures? How does the author embed different cultural events, allusions, idiom and grammar into the dialogue of the characters, even if no fictional language has been made? Additionally, I feel that fantasy rarely presents everyday life unless it's dystopian as I feel there is too much external conflict or war in fantasy. I would like to see more of a drama set in fantasy. If there are many fantasy novels that do these things, I apologise.

What's your fashion aesthetic?

Comfortable/athleisure. Hoodies, sweaters, leggings, sweatpants, t shirts. Literally all the clothes I own lol. I have a bunch of cool sweaters I like because they also give a Pokémon trainer/anime character vibe, and I’d rather wear a sweater with a y shirt underneath than a long sleeved shirt.

Can you draw? If so, how would you describe your art style? If not, what’s your favourite art style to look at/ which art style is most aesthetically pleasing for you?

Do you even have to ask? Basically anything from the 90’s and 2000’s, and 2010’s (first half). 2010’s (da second half) is okay, though.

What’s your favorite color and why?

It's hard for me to pick a single favorite color, since I like all colors about equally, but if I absolutely had to choose I'd go with red. I just like how strong and vivid it is. It was my favorite color as a kid, and then I cycled through a bunch of different colors over the years before finally settling back on red lol. I like black too, it's versatile and goes with pretty much any other color.

What's your favorite hairstyle?

My favorite hairstyle? Maybe a medium-long hairstyle with relatively straight but not excessively straight hair with bangs. Tying up the hair with a claw clip for a ponytail or wearing a simple headband also looks pretty... I don't really know how to describe hairstyles, I kind of just brush my hair and put a headband on usually.

favorite instruments?

I love rain! It rarely rains where I live, and I like the smell of rain. Also, I like the cloudy weather that accompanies rain. Walking outside during light drizzles is pretty cool as well.

Have you ever tried plant-based meat (e.g. vegan burgers, tenders)?

I'm not the type to believe most conspiracy theories but I do think the moon landing didn't actually happen. There's another major conspiracy that I believe but if I said (wrote) it I would probably get reported as it's a sensitive topic.

What are the things you are most afraid of?

Back
Top Bottom