• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

She slapped the back of Jake's head, then paused for thought, then slapped Travis' head too for good measure...then slapped Jake again.

Otenko shook his head. “A-anyways... I'd probably be a good idea to check out what's in that treasure chest.”

“Alright, alright...”
He opened the chest. Inside was what looked like the Solar Gun's regular frame, but with a red-orange tint on the barrel and on the top of it.

“That'd be the Knight frame,” Otenko said. “Now you can actually defend yourself against those Boks.”

"Oh, how thrilling," said Megan, void of enthusiasm in her voice. "Please, tell me more about this frame."

“Actually, it has a function that the Fighter frame didn't have,” he said. “If ya hold down the trigger, it'll shoot out a cone-shaped spray that damages enemies. Best employed after you've stunned one.”

Back
Top Bottom