• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Solar Flare *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"…I think there's a Japanese term for girls like you…" Otenko said. "Now what was it? It was tsun​-something…"

"Tsundere, by any chance? You're not the first person to call me that. Now stay out of this."

Megan accompanied, wondering exactly what she would have to endure on this 'adventure'.

Back in the Bok-infested room, Travis and Jake ducked behind a crate.
"Now, the problem here will be figuring out how to get past these guys again," Travis said.

He fired the Solar Gun at a wall. One or two Boks approached the wall, but the rest ignored the sound.

"Huh?"
"Exactly. So we're gonna need to have a plan if we want to get through this in one piece.

"Hm... We'll probably need to do that without getting seen, 'cause of that Klorofolun stuff Otenko mentioned."

He looked around the corner. There was a Bok just passing by, fortunately not spotting them. Equipping the Knight frame, Travis shot it in the back, stunning it.

She followed.
"Say, something that I've actually been wondering...Is Otenko meant to be a guy?"

Back
Top Bottom