• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Still recruiting. I would like to get at least 10 to 12 players.

Hermit Who Passes Through Walls
Reaction score
have one more ^^
now to think of a character..

♡ vidar ♡
Reaction score
I'd like in! Still thinking of a character, but should have it submitted within a few hours.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Why am I not in the player list?
I have no idea. I normally add as soon as I receive your character submission, but I have your submission right here so why didn't I add you?

I've added you now.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I have no idea. I normally add as soon as I receive your character submission, but I have your submission right here so why didn't I add you?

I've added you now.
Probably because you had a question.

Thanks

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Submissions locked.

Poll also locked. Bonanza won, but only just.

Zexy and I will get to work on these and we'll let you know when we're ready to start.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.