• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 6]

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Guys, seriously, you are not lynching the avatar. For that would be the most cruel irony ever. Seriously, cease and desist.

vote: Panu

Seriously, if you want, lynch me tomorrow, but do not do it today.

Sourcandy has been on to forward PMs (she recently has posted in Mintaka*'s game thread. I can't help but feel she will won't.

Vote: Mijzelffan

This is my new name for the Plasma event, but I'll be back to normal on Monday, so please refer to me as hurristat here still :D

I will as soon as I get how to do it
seriousface.gif

and will also send Panus conversation...

For fuckdamnit's sake, unvote me dammit! I did not antagonise everyone in the game in order to survive, just to die right before night 6!

JJM? Why you can lynch me next day if I'm really the avatar? Because on night 6 I get to use the avatar state, which means I get to kill a guaranteed mafia. Like I did to Phoenicks on night 3.

Here, I'll pm it to all of you.

kk
unvote:Mij
:p

Mijz, we can't do that anyway now...

Umm...uh...I really don't know if I should trust you. :/ Oh, what the heck.

Vote: Panu

There's no need to trust or not to trust him, seeing as he is going to be modkilled.

Mij, I can't believe you're getting yourself modkilled. If you're telling the truth, then you've just lost one of the most important roles for the village.

Anyway, lynching someone that's gonna get modkilled won't do no good.
Unvote: Mij

Fair enough.

Unvote: Mijzelffan

Mijzelffan, *sigh*

Why would Mij get modkilled? Isn't he just roleclaiming rather than posting his actual role PM?

Why would Mij get modkilled? Isn't he just roleclaiming rather than posting his actual role PM?

No, he's forwarding his role PM.

Ugh. again with the thirsty lynch mobs. but I will tell you this.

If anyone's really mafia, then it's Sourcandy you should be going after, not me. How about this: Lynch her today. If she flips town, then go after me in the next day phase.

Unvote: Mijzelffan

Vote: Sourcandy

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Night 6]

Day 6 has ended, and...

Frantically searching as swiftly as they could, Team Avatar was desperate to eliminate another member of the Fire Nation. "It must be him!" "If it isn't him, then it must be him!" "Guys, you're making a mistake!" Originally, the majority voted Mijzelffan, but later switched to Panu. However, by that time, it was too late...

Dear Mijzelffan,

You are Aang, the Avatar.

aang.jpg

You’re the fun-loving, 12-year-old boy who was frozen in an iceberg about a hundred years ago. As the Avatar, you control all four elemental bending powers – water, earth, fire, and air. You are a significant threat to the Fire Nation, whose main goal is to destroy you and conquer every nation. In the game, you may enter the Avatar State and kill one member during the night phase. Because this takes much energy, you may only enter the Avatar State every third night phase starting on Night Three. To kill a member, send me a PM with the title “Avatar State – Night X” and in the message put “Kill: [USER]”.

You are allied with Team Avatar. You win if Team Avatar eliminates all members of the Fire Nation.

It is now Night 6. Send in your night actions. The phase will change at 8:00 PM CST (2:00 AM GMT) tomorrow. Thanks!

(No, this is not a mistake. :p)

wait did the phase just ended earlier today?
also how? x_x

its dragonmage119 renaming Crustle
and how did the day end early?

Last edited:

There can be a role that ends phases early. There were two of those roles in another mafia game here.

I wonder who used it. From the looks of it, it didn't really change anything :/

Are you sure about the vote count, Puppetmaster? Seems like Panu had more votes than Mij.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom