• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back to Basics! Signups(11/6/2015)

I'll play!

I will be starting the game in approximately 24 hours.

People may still sign-up until then.

Does anyone have any advice for new players like me and Pooch? I don't want to go in completely blind as to what I'm doing.

There is mafia, and you're trying to kill them, or you're trying to survive as mafia. Just if you find someone mafiai then call em out.

Go through the games in the archive to get an idea of how things go, what people find suspicious, what may be the most optimal behaviour as well as gain some tips. Reading Mafia QTs would also be beneficial to learn the thought process of the Mafia to potentially be able to hunt for them better, as well as affect who you would pick to Nightkill. Individuality is something great to take in mind too, as nobody plays the same way, with needing to understand a player in a more personal level through questioning them to be able to get a better and more confident read on them.

Any advice from any other players?

Any advice from any other players?
I should pretty much agree with HumanDawn. Just reading a few past games can help you not only learn the game, but the way the regular players think as well. I also read some past games when I started playing. Other than that, if you know the rules, just ask the host if you have some question you can't sort out with the rules. This game in particular looks very straightforward, which is very good for beginners.

I've changed my username from (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ to TylerM.

I got a role and I am ready to confirm;)

After all, you can get a vanilla townie as your role xD

EDIT: Looks like I am in a confirmation situation. I got my role PM.

Last edited:

Confirming my role.

Re: Back to Basics! Night 0(15/6/2015)

Confirmed!

Re: Back to Basics! Night 0(15/6/2015)

Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom