• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back to Basics! Night 3(24/6/2015)

well I just subbed in today, so IDK if rabbit was scummy to you guys before I subbed him, but I will say that equinox appeara town to me so far.

Re: Back to Basics! Night 3(24/6/2015)

well I just subbed in today, so IDK if rabbit was scummy to you guys before I subbed him, but I will say that equinox appeara town to me so far.
he was just inactive.

Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015)

8:2 I guess?

Well in that case, is The Pikachu scummy then?

Re: Back to Basics! Day 3(22/6/2015)

Purely states about the Pikachu, "You're suspicious"

He says that a few posts after he explained why here. Anything else?

Oh and about the Froakie lynch, I think I did say many times before that I thought she was scummy or that I had my eye on her, and I was the one that told Crackfox that she sounded like her scum self. I was just too paranoid because it's been ages since Froakie last played and I wanted to give her a chance to post some more, and when she voted Crackfox, I wasn't satisfied, and while still paranoid, I voted her because I wanted a lynch, and I wasn't willing to lynch someone who I thought was way more Town than others.

I'm going to think a bit more before deciding who to vote. I kind of expected a Crackfox kill with how the Mafia might think she's the Cop with how me, Zexy, and Tyler defended her, and with how Froakie voted Crackfox.

8:2 I guess?

Well in that case, is The Pikachu scummy then?

Well, Froakie voted Seppe (The_Pikachu's sub) Day 2 while I voted Sword Master who was Mafia. While admittedly she could have been trying to not make them look like they're in the same team, it would have put both Sword Master and Seppe if they're Mafia with them at a potential risk.

Last edited:

CF dying was predictable, gotta say. The exchange with Froakie last day made her look very town.
I was pretty paranoid about SM and Froakie's lynches as well. And since I am paranoid about this one as well, I'm going to wait a bit before voting.
Oh, let me add that this extended day really helps me since I'm going on a trip this weekend as well. I'll have some sort of Internet connection, but I still won't be as active as normal.

I'm sorry but i still feel the same way about the Pikachu so Vote: The_Pikachu

Ok kids, we hit scum. I just got home, so sorry that this is late. I've been in contact with the Cop since Day 2(when they contacted me after checking me), and we got a guilty check last night on Pikachu. If Pikachu isn't scum, I will announce the name of the Cop so we can lynch them. Vote: The_Pikachu

Since I can't be extremely active this dayphase, this is just perfect.
VOTE: The_Pikachu

PS: Froakie, you are tricky.

Last edited:

Vote: The_Pikachu

Following TylerM's reasoning.

Last edited:

@TylerM;
If jackatlasred claimed to be the cop then he's misleading you. How do I know this? Because last night I inspected him. I'm the real cop. N1 Seppe inspected Melpomene, he was a villager. N2 Seppe didn't inspect anyone. N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town. In skype CrackFox explicitly told me not to vote Froakie at the beginning because then someone might have guessed that I was cop but she told me to vote later on, and that's what I did. In fact, if Crackfox even hinted at knowing a cop to any of you, that was me. After my suspicion of jackatlasred, I investigated him and he turned up mafia. If jackatlasred isn't the cop claim then we have basically won since we know both mafia. Otherwise, we will have lynched a mafia and basically won, since I'm pretty sure returnofMCH or one of the other subs is mafia. If anyone wants to I can copy/paste the skype logs for anyone to see.

VOTE: jackatlasred

Vote: Froakie

Following TylerM's reasoning.
Umm... Froakie's dead.
@TylerM;
If jackatlasred claimed to be the cop then he's misleading you. How do I know this? Because last night I inspected him. I'm the real cop. N1 Seppe inspected Melpomene, he was a villager. N2 Seppe didn't inspect anyone. N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town. In skype CrackFox explicitly told me not to vote Froakie at the beginning because then someone might have guessed that I was cop but she told me to vote later on, and that's what I did. In fact, if Crackfox even hinted at knowing a cop to any of you, that was me. After my suspicion of jackatlasred, I investigated him and he turned up mafia. If jackatlasred isn't the cop claim then we have basically won since we know both mafia. Otherwise, we will have lynched a mafia and basically won, since I'm pretty sure returnofMCH or one of the other subs is mafia. If anyone wants to I can copy/paste the skype logs for anyone to see.

Unfortunately, that's not going to cut it. If you're the cop, why didn't you inspect (or contact) the only doctor claim? Since Tyler is practically confirmed town, I'm going to believe his word.
vote: The_Pikachu

Meant the pikachu, my bad, will go back and edit now :3

@TylerM;

How convenient that everyone Seppe inspected died.

Umm... Froakie's dead.
@TylerM;

Unfortunately, that's not going to cut it. If you're the cop, why didn't you inspect (or contact) the only doctor claim? Since Tyler is practically confirmed town, I'm going to believe his word.
vote: The_Pikachu

I'm actually 99% sure Tyler is doctor. I'm also pretty sure Zexy is town. There's no real use inspecting them to be honest. Also it's not Tyler's word vs mine, it's more the other cop's word vs mine.

@TylerM;

also, copy/pasted skype logs? real convincing. I'm gonna need screenshots of skype to even start believing you.

@TylerM;

sorry to post again, but:
Because last night I inspected him.
keeping in mind last night was night 3:
N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town.
Not getting a story straight is the first sign of lying. And here Pikachu is, not getting a story straight.

Whoops, I got sent the N2 results so I thought I did the inspection since I subbed in at that time. Also I really can't answer for Seppe, he inspected who he wanted to inspect. We have two paths.

1. Lynch jackatlasred. If he turns up town feel free to lynch me. Since he will turn up mafia however, we will be able to find the last mafia if the doctor claim is not jackatlasred

2. Lynch me. If I turn up town you will have lynched cop. If I turn up mafia then you'll just have one lynched mafia.

If you were so convinced Tyler was town, why not contact him? The cop Tyler knows contacted him day two, so I'm more willing to believe them.

Whoops, I got sent the N2 results so I thought I did the inspection since I subbed in at that time.
What? The Night 2 results were "Seppe didn't inspect anyone." If you were sent the N2 results, why did you mess them up? Why didn't you just check the PM of the N2 results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom