• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that phases are 24 hours long, we don't have too much time to joke around with this game's Day 1.
Majestic, MCH, please do your best to solve the situation between you four.
Huh? When did I ever say I was a day killer? My role is literally titled Reveal Bomb. I reveal the person who killed me. Simple as that.
you reveal them and kill them, do I get it right this time?
you worded in a somewhat complicated way, sorry.

I skim read. Well, we got 3 (maybe 4 if you count that Elieon could be lying). We got 3 people to choose from so...
Vote: Hessain

Reminder that phases are 24 hours long, we don't have too much time to joke around with this game's Day 1.
Majestic, MCH, please do your best to solve the situation between you four.

you reveal them and kill them, do I get it right this time?
you worded in a somewhat complicated way, sorry.

Nothing kill related. I only reveal them. The killing comes down to you guys when I'm dead.

So do we have any logic of lynching anyone. I'm not following anymore.

So do we have any logic of lynching anyone. I'm not following anymore.

No doubt. Elieson claimed that one of three people is mafia. I claimed my role and know it isn't me, so I'm voting one of the other two.

I can't confirm anyone tomorrow so i mean all scum gains from killing me is PoE upon themselves lategame as numbers die down.

I still suggest talking to NeonSandz, but claiming is something that should be automatic later on. It's a 24 / 24 game, it'll go by super quickly.

As for you guys. COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.

dUBSqa8.jpg

Well this game sure has interesting claims. I don't think either Elie or Neon are lying tbh but we'll find out anyways.

Question for Neon: what if you are lynched? no role PM revealed?

Waiting for MCH to post. I think I'll vote between him and Hessian.

Well this game sure has interesting claims. I don't think either Elie or Neon are lying tbh but we'll find out anyways.

Question for Neon: what if you are lynched? no role PM revealed?

Waiting for MCH to post. I think I'll vote between him and Hessian.

If I'm lynched, the last person to vote for me is the name that I'll announce.

I'm going to put Elie and Neon aside for now as the four who I suspect as scum. If Hessian or MCH flips town when lynched, those two are going to have some more explaining to do.

Last edited:
Oh, just so that I have a placeholder vote:

Vote: returnofMCH, though Hessian is next on the list

Pikochu doesn't look as reserved as in Whoniverse in which he was scum. Gut read town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom