• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCH, that was way too early of a cop claim.

If you were cop, now you open yourself to by lynched. Even if you're actually cop, I don't know if the doctor is willing to protect you. The claim is not good considering how pressure on you has been lifted. If you're scum, now it would be more reason to lynch you.

Basically you got all the worst when it comes to claiming and none of the benefits for doing so, especially when pressure was coming off you.

Didn't realize the game had started haha.

I'm confused though; is there any good reason we're voting against Hessian and MCH besides Elieson's random claim?

There isn't really any other reason why we voted for the two other than Elie's claim.

Why lynch the claimed D1 cop when you could actually lynch what either is scum or what narrows down quickly the actual scum?

If he's lying and he's not cop, the town cop scans somebody tonight and counterclaims him tomorrow, forcing a 50/50 where all mafia has done is earn one lynch, two at best, before losing their info role. It's incredibly stupid for mafia to pull a gamble on day 1 like this, unless their team has multiple info roles, in which case it's only slightly less asinine.

##Unvote
##Vote Majestic (Hessian)

I'm satisfied with the alternatives and really would be very interested to find out that this isn't scum.

MCH is likely telling the truth, regardless of how dumb the claim is.

RhNfPPa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom