• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Battle Of Hogwarts [NIGHT 4; 3/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being gone, I was playing way too much Super Mystery Dungeon.

Anyways, I haven't received any claims from anyone in any of the phases.

Sorry for being gone, I was playing way too much Super Mystery Dungeon.

Anyways, I haven't received any claims from anyone in any of the phases.
>_< i live in eu.
Gonna try to make browserhax going if it works ima import it from the us :p

I'll put up a vote before I go to sleep.
Vote: Queen Flip

I still have doubts about her, but if she really is poisoned then the vote won't do any harm anyway. If she's lying, we lynch a scum/traitor; if she's not, we don't lose another town member.

I think voting Flip is a silly idea. If she doesn't die, she's lied and we can go after her tomorrow. There's no point wasting a day lynch on Flip when she is supposedly going to die anyway.

@Slife; Sorry if i've missed it in thread alreay but was is you name/roleclaim. It seems as though everyone has made some kind of declaration about themselves but I can't find yours.

WHO DO WE KNOW WHO CAN POISON. I DONT KNOW. MAYBE THE HALFBLOOD PRINCE.

LET ME PUT THAT IN ANOTHER WAY. WHO WOULD KNOW HOW TO BREW A POISON POTION. I DONT KNOW. MAYBE THE POTIONS MASTER OF HOGWARTS.

Snape was for all his poor life choices, looking out for Harry in his own way. I don't think he'd be given the ability to poison. I think it has something to do with Nagini from the Mafia's side.

Wouldn't that mean Voldemort is still alive?

Don't forget that Nagini killed an old man, which caused Voldemort to make it one of his horcruxes. I would say that Nagini very well has the ability to poison on its own.

Don't forget that Nagini killed an old man, which caused Voldemort to make it one of his horcruxes. I would say that Nagini very well has the ability to poison on its own.

I get that much, I'm just saying that we didn't see Voldemort's role, and Nagini is a horcrux.

I think voting Flip is a silly idea. If she doesn't die, she's lied and we can go after her tomorrow. There's no point wasting a day lynch on Flip when she is supposedly going to die anyway.

@Slife; Sorry if i've missed it in thread alreay but was is you name/roleclaim. It seems as though everyone has made some kind of declaration about themselves but I can't find yours.

Fair enough. I just figured it'd be the safest vote since we don't really have any other solid leads right now. It was also intended to generate some discussion, and your reply tells me it worked. Yippee!

I am an Inheritor (Cho Chang) who inherited the Bodyguard from Majestic.

The votes were tied at three between Flop and Sword Master. Flop was a Bulletproof, and Sword Master flipped as Bellatrix.

Actually there were only 2 votes for Sword Master (Slife, Noivern) and 3 for Queen Flip (dylanpiera, Elieson, Queen Flip). Which is why I was confused as to how the lynch was redirected to Sword Master instead of a no-lynch occurring.

Fair enough. I just figured it'd be the safest vote since we don't really have any other solid leads right now. It was also intended to generate some discussion, and your reply tells me it worked. Yippee!

I am an Inheritor (Cho Chang) who inherited the Bodyguard from Majestic.

Actually there were only 2 votes for Sword Master (Slife, Noivern) and 3 for Queen Flip (dylanpiera, Elieson, Queen Flip). Which is why I was confused as to how the lynch was redirected to Sword Master instead of a no-lynch occurring.

Didn't you just insinuate you were one of the night kills?

Well we are getting nowhere fast. I think the most suspicious person based on claims so far is TheCapsFan. Two indeps in a game this small is unlikely, Dragelsnart has claimed Snape which i imagine is true as no one has counterclaimed and Snape is extremely likely to be in the game. Kreacher on the other hand, is not. I feel like that's a name you'd give if you didn't want anyone to counterclaim you.

Plus bomb is a weird ability to give an indep.

Vote: TheCapsFan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom