• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 1 - Start of a Betrayal - 9/10/12

Just being a certain role in your last game doesn't mean anything in terms of getting it again. Each role is decided by a RNG; it's completely random, so you recently being godfather means nothing. :eh:

Voting locked. Update pending.

Just being a certain role in your last game doesn't mean anything in terms of getting it again. Each role is decided by a RNG; it's completely random, so you recently being godfather means nothing. :eh:

I'm just saying what are the chances. I don't get how me trying to make sure were not lynching a good townie makes me suspicious. It would suck if he turned out to be the doctor or cop.

*shrug*

Who knows. It's random.

Eh, I think it's just how you offered yourself up as an option to claim to and then saying you're willing to be checked. I mean, I don't think it's a huge tell for being godfather, since I can understand why a townie would do it, but... *shrug*

Knowing our luck, if he's town, he will. x_X

Attention​

1. @FinalArcadia;
2. @Atomic;
3. @Belarus.;
4. @Tris79;
5. @mwto;
6. @Dark Blueberry;
7. @SageGaga;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
11. @Greece;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
14. @Mintaka;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

There were no second chances here. Once the Zweilt chose who to get rid of, there were no redo’s once they actually did it. After a long day of deciding what to do, the Zweilt were still at a loss.

The blonde spoke up, not being able to take all this indecisiveness. “That’s it. If you’re all gonna pussy foot around, I’ll decide who to kill then!”

Yuki didn’t know what to say exactly, but he knew they shouldn’t be rash. “Hotsuma, wait a second! We can’t just decide so quickly, and you can’t do it on your own.”

Hotsuma gritted his teeth and decided to stay quiet for now.

A moment’s silence went by, and the nervous cook reluctantly began to speak. “U-Um… I may not be the most trustworthy around here, but he has been acting weird lately…” Tooma shakily said to them all while pointing at the one who had the most fingers of suspicion on him.

“What!? Why me!?” The red coated man asked, in obvious surprise.

Hotsuma’s eyes lit up. “Hey, that’s right… He’s been acting differently lately. He usually never speaks up much when it involves the war, but now that suspicions are on him…”

“Excuse me!? I haven’t done anything worth your suspicions. You’re just trying to get dirt on me since you’re just a no good, short tempered—“

Before he could continue to speak, flames had burnt him so much, that he turned to ash. Yuki’s face turned to sheer horror, and he backed up, going next to Luka who remained silent.
Tooko and Tsukumo ran over to where Tachibana’s ashes were… “Hotsuma!! How could you!?” Tooko shouted at the blonde, some tears in her eyes.

Hotsuma actually felt a little guilty, but he turned his head away, not wanting to admit it. “So what!? What if he was possessed by a Duras!?”

Tsukumo’s face was full of sadness. “…He wasn’t. Tooko and I were just about to come and tell you guys, but… It appears we’re too late…”

Hotsuma was shocked to hear he actually just killed a guy who was innocent, and fell down near the ashes.

Yuki clutched onto Luka, still shaken up by what he just witnessed. “This… This is just horrible…”

Dear Tris79,

73459.jpg

You are Tachibana Giou.

You usually take care of the Twilight Manor, not in a housekeeping sort of way, but managing how things go in it. You have an upbeat personality, and hate silence. You usually try to lighten up the mood in Twilight Manor.

You’re almost always in the Twilight Manor; therefore you always know what’s going on in it. Once in the game, you can see a flashback of what happened in the night. To use this, PM saying “Night X; Flashback”.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Tris79 was lynched. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Night 1. You can now send night actions. The phase will end on the Twelfth of September, 2012 Eastern Time Zone.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 1 - The First Mistake - 9/11/12

Well, that sucks, but I'm still trying to figure out why he was so hesitant to claim at all. Even more so after seeing his ability. It could've potentially saved him, since doing flashbacks would be easily tested and likely not a mafia claim.

Why does he never defend himself whenever he's about to be lynched? :V

This brings memories of Skullgirls Mafia where Tris (as my only scumbuddy) was lynched day one because of RNG ;_;

THERE'S SOMEONE NAMED 'TSUKUMO' IN THIS MANGA?

Yep, this thread needs a title change to 'Zexal Knows My Name Mafia'.

:eh:

That aside... So, basically, FA's role in Majora's Mask?

Damn, that would've been really useful later on. D: But... could've been worse.

I'll go ahead and say I was the first person to vote for him.

But really, why was he so reluctant to claim? He could have bought himself another phase at least, due to reasons I stated previously. I guess there's no use trying to figure it out now, but it just baffles me...

I tHiNk HcL tOtAlLy FrAmEd HiM :p

i VoTeD bEcAuSe ThE rNg SaId To

Voting someone because the RNG said so is a horrible idea.

I voted him because I found his sudden activity and interest in this game suspicious, since that was quite unlike him. I guess I was wrong.

Voting someone because the RNG said so is a horrible idea.

I voted him because I found his sudden activity and interest in this game suspicious, since that was quite unlike him. I guess I was wrong.

i guess you were wrong too!!!!

we guessed da same :}

WeLl At LeAsT hE wAsN'T a FaN FaVoRiTe

@Greece; Do you have a posting restriction where you have to capitalize every other letter?

^ No, she said earlier she was just doing that for fun.

I pLaY fOr ThE lOlZ aNd tHiS iS aCtUaLlY fUn To Do, ThOuGh I'm GiViNg MySeLf a SeRiAl KiLlEr ViBe, BuT iT's FuN sO dEaL pEoPlE.

This thread has become too spammy. Stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom