• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 5 - Knew All Along - 9/18/12

what is this 'outside of bulba' you speak of

:/

one day Bela, one day you'll under stand -_-;

Voting locked. Update pending.

Attention​

1. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
11. @Greece;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

The Twilight Manor cook tried to stay out of the fighting as best as he could… But perhaps because of that, he became the next target.

“Hey, wait… Didn’t he unintentionally start the kill on… On Tachibana?” One of the Zweilt reluctantly spoke up.

“Hotsuma really started it, but… It’s possible that maybe an Opast convinced him to switch to their side and subtly get us to kill him?” The white haired said, nervousness and uncertainty obvious in his voice.

The cook turned around, his eyes widened with shock. “What!? No! That’s not it at all! Hotsuma, back me up!”

Hotsuma looked over, but looked away just as quickly. He didn’t feel like doing anything. He was still too depressed since his partner’s death just that night…

“He’s always saying how he has no abilities or powers… But he’s gotta be lying, right?”

“Yeah, we should get rid of him now.” The long haired Zweilt said back, although she was still doubtful.

“No! I’m not lyi—“ Before he could finish, it was too late. He was cut down.

After it was too late, the few remaining Zweilt realized they made a mistake. He… He was telling the truth. The truth came to be known far too late…

Dear Greece,

73462.jpg

You are Katsumi Tooma.

You are an earnest, hardworking cook who works for the Twilight Manor. You always try your hardest at making wonderful recipes, however, it seems like your food goes unappreciated. Most of the Zweilt don’t bother eating most of the food you cook for them. You enjoy Yuki’s company since he helps you with cooking, but you worry you’re a burden to him by allowing him to help.

You are the cook, but can’t do much else. And you feel you shouldn’t interfere, so you’re vanilla.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Geece has been lynched. She was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Night 5. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Twentieth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

There is another one, and is a minor role as well.

"Katsumi Tooma (遠間 克己 Tooma Katsumi?) Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto
Katsumi is a full time cook at "Twilight Mansion" and a world-class chef. He created tomato bread for Hotsuma"

Taken from Wikipedia.

I gotta laugh at my own patheticness.

I gotta laugh at my own post.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 5 - The Cook Can't Cook Anymore - 9/18/12

NO YOU GUYS CAN STARVE TO DEATH BECAUSE NO ONE IS COOKING D:<

Life leason 3D graphing is evil ;_; you can do it town!

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 5 - The Cook Can't Cook Anymore - 9/18/12

who the hell said we needed food

ALL WE NEED IS ZEXAL

thank

/not funny

the few remaining Zweilt

This scares me... ._.

The fuck? Even the FRIGGEN CHEF IS A HOTSHOT!

Is there a single character in this show who is ugly?

Update pending.

Attention

1. @FinalArcadia;
3. @Belarus.;
5. @Midorikawa;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Synthesis;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

There goes another innocent life they mistakenly killed… The Zweilt were even more fed up with the Opasts.

“That does it… We can’t make another mistake. If we do, then…”

The sword wielding Zweilt glared at the blonde. “I agree, but I blame you for the death of Tooma.”

“Me!? Why!? You and Tsukumo were the ones who flew off the handle and did it!” He shouted back, feeling insulted.

“I know, but you should have defended him more! You knew he was innocent!”

The two continued to argue, and Luka’s little animal couldn’t take it, so he went outside.

He thought that a walk would help clear his mind… It was a short lived walk though. One that was abruptly stopped at the cost of his life. Without warning, the little beast was cut right in half. The Opast who had done it slowly walked away, not bothering to hide the furry familiar’s body.

Too bad none of the Zweilt even realized… Not until it was too late.

Dear Gotpika,

73458.jpg

You are Sodom.

You usually stay in your cute, cuddly form, but your true form is actually a fierce dragon. You are Luka’s familiar. Not only can you transform into a little animal form, you can also turn human looking. Granted you still have the ears and tail, but it can be useful. You are fond of shiny things, Luka, and Yuki. Often, you try to cheer Yuki up when he’s sad.

You may be small sometimes, but when you turn into your actual form, you are a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, you are a double voter. This is automatic, and it’s permanent.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Gotpika was nightkilled. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

It is now Day 6. You may now vote. The phase will end on the Twenty first of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

“That does it… We can’t make another mistake. If we do, then…”

:eek:

Well, um... after he was pretty much cleared by Day 2(?), I'm surprised this only happened now... x3;

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 6 - Fur Dyed Red - 9/20/12

@Midorikawa; I tend to be less active if I have nothing much to say on the topic at hand. That's usually early on in the game, and later on, I will be far more active.

How do you know I'm not Mafia? Would you believe if I said that I'm not? Don't think you would. I, and hardly anyone else, has any way to proof they aren't Mafia, you know.

Vote: Belarus.

"Fairly certain that Belarus. is a godfather. It was really a mistake for her to claim lynchproof when there was already a 1-shot lynch immunity person who'd died, and I've noticed her taking on the suspicions of others to try and attack people with it. She's afraid of her 'scumhunting' leading to her death, but expecting death for no real reason -- especially since, imo, Belarus isn't a 'threatening' player as such -- seems a little scummy to me. Yes, she's in here, which means all of your claims have been spilled to her, but I don't see what can be done now. I'm all up for lynching her, but you guys PROBABLY won't believe me, because a copcheck is CLEARLY all the evidence we need to determine whether somebody is actually town or not. :l"

That was taken from an analysis I made in an alliance QT. Now that I have 'reasons' that other people might actually believe, can we please get something done for logical reasons for once in this game? Given that there are roughly about 5 mafia members (probably) in a 22-player game, we have to get the next few phases right, or we're all screwed. Turning this around isn't going to be easy, but you (I'm looking at you, Human and co.) need to trust me for the time being. Not lynching anybody is more harmful than a mislynch right now, and I'm getting seriously tired of people doubting me because DB turned up town or because I'm 'unconfirmed'. I'm sorry, but at least I'm making more of a guided effort than some people in this game, unconfirmed or not. If Belarus. really is town, so be it, but I've had my doubts for a very long time about her, and her claim, especially in these circumstances, as well as her in-game behaviour not matching this claim, makes me doubt her even more.

Let's put it this way: would somebody who's lynchproof care about gaining attention? No. They'd be confident that nobody would lynch them, and, even if they tried, it would be all right. The mafia are highly unlikely to kill somebody who's scumhunting unless they want to be marked as suspicious. Being scared of getting killed although their role makes them semi-invulnerable is really, really strange behaviour, and pretty much inappropriate in terms of how a game generally would work. It was said that Belarus was 'cleared', but only because of a copcheck, which is REALLY not an accurate way to tell anything until a godfather or godfather-esque role is dead. :l

have i given enough reasons and logic now

VOTE: Belarus.

I was wondering if I was the only one who found that lynch-proof claim suspicious, but clearly I was not. ^^

Claiming lynch-proof is a good way to plant the thought in people's minds that there's no reason to suspect her anyway, and is probably a bluff. At the moment, we really need to hit a mafioso, and if we can get the godfather, that'd a nice start.

Yeah, there's really no risk involved here. It's strategically the best lynch (or lynch attempt) we can make at this point.

Then.

Also, @Belarus.; so she indeed knows. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom