• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazaking

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
bpslogo3.png

Banners
What I'm most famous for. Just ask for one while giving me the required details. If you don't then I will usually make them on my own opinion. All banners are 500 x 140 by default. If you wish for the Banner to be a different size, then just say so. You may also request for extra details such as rounded borders etc...
[For a quick tutorial on how to properly use a banner, please refer to the Sticky thread I made; How to Use Banners. I highly recommend that some of you visit it. It could really teach you a thing or two.]

I'm also fairly good at these. All avatars are 120 x 120 since that is the maximum avatar size for regular users.

Userbars
You may also ask for a userbar! Just tell me the background, what to write in it, and basically anything you prefer. You can tell me if you want a different font, otherwise the default one used is that blocky one you see in most userbars. You can also specify things like text color, and border color. And whether you want stuff popping out of it.

Animation
I'm also capable at doing animation. I can do small ones like making a moving Trainer Sprite or Pokémon Sprites. I can also attempt on doing big scale ones like for banners or avatars. Just state what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Transparefying
This is what I like to call removing a background from a picture i.e. making it "transparent". When concerning sprites, its usually just removing the background from the sprite. For other images, its usually taking out a person or thing from a background.

Image Editing
Some people do sprite edits, I do image edits! I can edit any image you want to the way you would want it! Just give me the details and you are good to go!

Sprite Related

Now I know that you would rather go to some professional shop for these things, but just for your knowledge, here is a list of sprite related things I can do.

• Recolors
  • Splices (with 2 or 3 Pokémon)
  • Revamps
  • Transparefying (See Above)
  • Animating Sprites (See Above)
---

The Slots
I only accept 5 requests at a time. Please respect the limit. All requests made after 5 requests will not be responded to and will be completely ignored until re-requested when there is a free slot.

---

Here are some old examples of my work that I've only kept in here for sentimental reasons. For more recent examples of my work, just browse through the thread.
picture.php

A banner that I made for myself, but stopped using a while ago...

picture.php

An avatar I made for self with Typhlosion.

konatabannercopy2.jpg

Konata banner made for Star, while she was Lucky Star.

bannerbeta.jpg
A Yu-gi-oh GX banner I made for Star, when she was in GX mode...

picture.php

Pokémon HeartGold, English Box Art!

picture.php

lol

Well, I'll be waiting for requests :)

---

Blazaking's Photoshop has a fan page on Facebook! So if you liked your request (and have a Facebook account), I would appreciate it if you liked its page. Thanks!

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?app_id=186662801391437&amp;href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FBlazakings-Photoshop%2F127941107242836&amp;send=false&amp;layout=standard&amp;width=450&amp;show_faces=true&amp;action=like&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;font=segoe+ui&amp;height=80" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:80px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>​

Last edited:
Could you create one for me? I want the new ken sugimori art of Lugia on it, and the RSE sprite of Lugia on the bottom left? And then the words 'I....am...LUGIA! FACE MY DARKNESS!!!' on it? I don't really care what font. Could you use this http://www.astrophoto.dk/boraks_dark-background.jpg as a backround as well?

Thank you.

Could you create one for me? I want the new ken sugimori art of Lugia on it, and the RSE sprite of Lugia on the bottom left? And then the words 'I....am...LUGIA! FACE MY DARKNESS!!!' on it? I don't really care what font. Could you use this http://www.astrophoto.dk/boraks_dark-background.jpg as a backround as well?

Thank you.
Im glad you gave me everything I need to use (mainly the background) because that makes things much easier. About the sprite... Should I re-color it to its current pallet? Or should I leave it as it is?

You should expect your banner in about 5 min or so.

EDIT: Here's a one try. Is there anything you want me to fix?
lugiabanner.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a form for this thrad or can I just tell you what I want

Im glad you gave me everything I need to use (mainly the background) because that makes things much easier. About the sprite... Should I re-color it to its current pallet? Or should I leave it as it is?

You should expect your banner in about 5 min or so.

EDIT: Here's a one try. Is there anything you want me to fix?
lugiabanner.jpg

No, it looks fine. Thanks. :)

Ok. I have my banner in my mind now. I'm not sure which picture of Dawn to put in it but can she be dressed up in one of her contest outfits. And while that Dawn pic is in the middle can you surround her by hearts and stars with a dashed blue border. And finally, can the text be: Dawn, Queen of Cuteness using the font Amienne in Black ink. That is all. Hopefully I was specific enough

Ok. I have my banner in my mind now. I'm not sure which picture of Dawn to put in it but can she be dressed up in one of her contest outfits. And while that Dawn pic is in the middle can you surround her by hearts and stars with a dashed blue border. And finally, can the text be: Dawn, Queen of Cuteness using the font Amienne in Black ink. That is all. Hopefully I was specific enough
Ok, I'll get this done, ASAP.

EDIT: This is proving harder than I thought. I can't seem to get a good background or picture of Dawn. But I'm gonna get this done no matter what.

Last edited:
Hiya! I would like a siggy!

Hope I'm not just bringing this down on ya so hard....

I would like a Shiny Mew using psychic on a Mewtwo smacking it against a wall. If you can, can you make it animated? And I would like the text to say "PWNED."

Thank ya.

Hiya! I would like a siggy!

Hope I'm not just bringing this down on ya so hard....

I would like a Shiny Mew using psychic on a Mewtwo smacking it against a wall. If you can, can you make it animated? And I would like the text to say "PWNED."

Thank ya.

Would you like that in sprites or artwork?

And here's yours ♥Leeney Rose♥
bannerfinish.jpg

Code:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9664/bannerfinish.jpg
Anything more you want me to do?

Last edited:
How about a Soul(HGSS) avatar that says Leeney in a Bopee font in the center while in a sky blue background?

Oh and thank you for the banner! I almost forgot to give you credit in my sig

Could I have an avatar of Meowth (Team Rocket) with the text 'Best At Being Mean'? And a purple/black kind of backround. Thanx.

Ok Leeny, here's yours:
leeny.jpg

Code:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3612/leeny.jpg

And Don't Hug Lucario, here's yours:
meowth1.jpg

Code:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8817/meowth1.jpg

Anything you guys want me to improve?

hey, I would like a sig ^_^

could u make me one with Giratina and Darkrai in it, with the words, "Pure Darkness" in it
background: an eerie b.g.

it'll be greatly appreciated ^_^

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom