• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Do you like your finished request?

• Yes

Votes: 171 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here it is. I hope you like ;-)
darknessbanner.jpg

Code:
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8260/darknessbanner.jpg

could you make me one with mewtwo facing a mew in a battle with 1st movie new island type B.G, with words at the bottom (i dont care about the font) saying prepare for battle. did i give you enough details?

Ok, I'll get to work on it. But yo may get it a little late, because I have to go to sleep right now.

Ok vasili, here's your banner:
mewbanner.jpg

Code:
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/3824/mewbanner.jpg

I couldn't find any New Island backgrounds, or that scene from the movie where Mew and Mewtwo fight (which would've fit perfectly), so improvised to make what you see above. I hope its ok :look:

The banner you made was amazing

i tried photoshop didnt turn out so well for me

jjx8672 said:
Hi ^.^ my name is Jay. You would probably recognize my fakemon starters Mosplash, Pyrex, and Sproutego. You said you do signatures correct? Well, would it be too much to ask for a signiture that incorporates all 3 of them? And in the banner, could you put "Project Pokemon" on the top and 2009 at the bottom in Pokemon Title print? Thnax ^.^

Ok, jjx8672 aka Jay, here's your banner. I hope you like it :)

JayXayne__s_Fakemon_Banner_by_MayLucario45.png

http://maylucario45.deviantart.com/art/JayXayne-s-Fakemon-Banner-135776551

And on side-note, I uploaded this onto my dA account, so that maximum quality is retained. My username is MayLucario45, and Jay, you happened to send me a note on it just now XD

Last edited:
Hey could you make me a banner with the new Ken Sugimori Artwork of Tyranitar on it? and I would like it on the right. Also, I would like the Banner to have a black background with emerald green fire. and wherever you feel like the text looks best, put the text Everlasting Destruction. The font is your choice.

Hey! What about mine? :(

I'm still working on it. Problem is, there aren't any good Mew and Mewtwo pics around the internet. And I can't draw like Shiay so.... yeah. Help me out here even though its your banner.

Hey could you make me a banner with the new Ken Sugimori Artwork of Tyranitar on it? and I would like it on the right. Also, I would like the Banner to have a black background with emerald green fire. and wherever you feel like the text looks best, put the text Everlasting Destruction. The font is your choice.

Ok, I'll get right on that :)

Last edited:
Mewtwo.jpg

mewtwo.png

Like these?

thMew3.png

MewinBubble.jpg

Best i can find on short notice...

OH! Yeah! I like the second Mewtwo one and the first Mew one. Thank you!

Oh....my...god. Shiay, you are a god. :unworthy:

I'm sorry, but I need that 3rd and 1st pic. *Saves*

Blazaking, is there anyway you could cut out the Mew blowing Mewtwo's whistle part? I want that sig. I want it. And maybe make it say: Brother and Sister Forever. I think Mew is a girl. Noone can change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom