• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

What Border you want: Whatever looks best
What text you want: You've gotta stand for something... or you'll fall for anything.
What Colours you want: Fiery colors like red, orange, and yelow
What Design you want: Large
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Flareon

Seeing how this was my first request, I must say that I'm impressed with your work. I've seen other banners you've made before, so I got curious and wanted to see for myself.
I appreciate your work. I'll stop by again soon to place another request. ^^;

Yo
Can ya make me a sig again
Color:Black
Style:3 pkmn on left a character in the middle then 3 pkmn right
Pokemon:Weavile,Dragonite,Swellow,Samurott,Thyplosion,Sceptile and Silver on the middle (Silver the Rival)
Text:NONE

Thanks again

Accepted will be done soon.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Darkrai-Destroyer.png

What Border you want: Whatever looks best
What text you want: You've gotta stand for something... or you'll fall for anything.
What Colours you want: Fiery colors like red, orange, and yelow
What Design you want: Large
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Flareon

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/America.png

Last edited:
What border I want: Classic.
What text I want: Sword Art Online; Kirito; Asuna.
(Good luck on the font; Idk what I want for that. :s)
What design I want: Large.
What characters I want: Kirito and Asuna (shading on Asuna may be awkward - if you want, you can find or ask me to find some better pictures for them).
What colours I want: Black and blue; red and white (maybe some orange?).
What orientation I want: Kirito on the left with black and blue colors with his name kinda at his waist maybe; Sword Art Online in the middle kinda; and Asuna on the right with red, white, and maybe some orange (her name near her waist, too, I guess).
What style I want: I hope this isn't complicated or hard to do. :x Try to fit Kirito and Asuna on the banner so that they cover a decent amount of the banner, say like 1/5 each or so. This may mean that you crop from the waist up or something; Idk. Just kinda put their names near the bottom. Kirito should be surrounded by his colors (black mostly, but some blue as well) and Asuna should be surrounded by hers (red and white, with some orange to compliment her eyes/hair). You can have the colors mix or whatever works at the middle. Sword Art Online should go in the middle, so put it where looks right (bottom or top middle).

I hope my request is reasonable. You can change it up if you think it will look better a certain way. Thanks. Good luck to you if you accept.

What border I want: Classic.
What text I want: Sword Art Online; Kirito; Asuna.
(Good luck on the font; Idk what I want for that. :s)
What design I want: Large.
What characters I want: Kirito and Asuna (shading on Asuna may be awkward - if you want, you can find or ask me to find some better pictures for them).
What colours I want: Black and blue; red and white (maybe some orange?).
What orientation I want: Kirito on the left with black and blue colors with his name kinda at his waist maybe; Sword Art Online in the middle kinda; and Asuna on the right with red, white, and maybe some orange (her name near her waist, too, I guess).
What style I want: I hope this isn't complicated or hard to do. :x Try to fit Kirito and Asuna on the banner so that they cover a decent amount of the banner, say like 1/5 each or so. This may mean that you crop from the waist up or something; Idk. Just kinda put their names near the bottom. Kirito should be surrounded by his colors (black mostly, but some blue as well) and Asuna should be surrounded by hers (red and white, with some orange to compliment her eyes/hair). You can have the colors mix or whatever works at the middle. Sword Art Online should go in the middle, so put it where looks right (bottom or top middle).

I hope my request is reasonable. You can change it up if you think it will look better a certain way. Thanks. Good luck to you if you accept.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/BoomShakaLarka.png

Last edited:
What sprite you want edited: HG/SS Glameow
What colours you want: Um, just switch the colors; the bluish-gray becomes the white and vice versa.
What customisations you want: None that I can think of.

Please and thank you. :)

Last edited:
What character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar
What style you want: If it works, blue fire
What colours you want: Black
What text you want (if any): Mwetwe

Thanks, As with any sig or avatar made for me, I give credit...

Last edited:
Hey there~

Before my request, let me just compliment you on your work. Its amazing :) And I'd like a signature please.

What text you want: Heart, Mind and Soul... This is true music
What Colours you want: Something to fit, perhaps green, silver or whatever you deem appropriate. Sorry for being vague.
What Design you want:Merged
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nando, Kricketune, Melloeta

I'd like a couple of coloured music notes around it too~

Thank you~

Last edited:
Hey there~

Before my request, let me just compliment you on your work. Its amazing :) And I'd like a signature please.

What text you want: Heart, Mind and Soul... This is true music
What Colours you want: Something to fit, perhaps green, silver or whatever you deem appropriate. Sorry for being vague.
What Design you want:Merged
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Nando, Kricketune, Melloeta

I'd like a couple of coloured music notes around it too~

Thank you~

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Okamidna.png

Last edited:
Hello again, Blue Dragon C:

If it's possible, I would like to request two signature banners. :) If you'll only take one, just go for the first one. Thanks in advance!

What Border you want: Curved Border
What text you want: Gareth (But somehow distorted, like the one in your Cloyster signature)
What Colours you want: Brown, some murky greens and blacks;I want the banner to evoke um, "earthy-ness" or something. xD Camouflage colors will do.
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
What style you want: It's up to you! :D I just want the banner to have an earthy feel. :U The mood for the banner is something along the lines of "I AM A TYRANITAR LORD OF THE EARTH ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR". xD
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Tyranitar

What text you want: Melisand
What Colours you want: Aurora colors. Pink, some purples, yellows and greens.
What style you want: If it's possible, I want the Togekiss to be using Sky Attack, or as if she was covered in curtains of light. The mood for the banner is basically "Magical, Sweet and Marvelous."
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss

Last edited:
Hello again, Blue Dragon C:

If it's possible, I would like to request two signature banners. :) If you'll only take one, just go for the first one. Thanks in advance!

What text you want: Gareth (But somehow distorted, like the one in your Cloyster signature)
What Colours you want: Brown, some murky greens and blacks;I want the banner to evoke um, "earthy-ness" or something. xD Camouflage colors will do.
What style you want: It's up to you! :D I just want the banner to have an earthy feel. :U The mood for the banner is something along the lines of "I AM A TYRANITAR LORD OF THE EARTH ROOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR". xD
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Tyranitar

What text you want: Melisand
What Colours you want: Aurora colors. Pink, some purples, yellows and greens.
What style you want: If it's possible, I want the Togekiss to be using Sky Attack, or as if she was covered in curtains of light. The mood for the banner is basically "Magical, Sweet and Marvelous."
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Togekiss

Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

Signature 1:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MTyranitar.png

Signature 2:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MTogekiss.png

Last edited:
Hello again! Both times I used your wares before, the outcome was fantastic, so I'm back for another sig Banner!
Text- (Large, Center) Rosewood (Underneath, smaller,) A Nice Place to Live (Corner, even smaller) Blue Dragon BMGF, (Using a font SIMULAR to this- Letterhead Fonts / LHF Asylum / Scary Fonts)
What Colours you want Rusty Red, some black, White Font
What Design you want: Swirls towards the top, as seen in example 3, except red and black. Next to the Text, A Circle with two lines on each side of it pointing inwards. Like this- =o= Except with the lines traversing the circles border, and on the top and bottom too. Compare to Operator Symbol- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P9ZrszL2cCQ/TOgen4PBZWI/AAAAAAAAADM/lxFtvgCbamE/s400/OperatorSymbol.jpg
Merged (Example 3)
Maximum dimensions 500x90!
Thank you!

Hello again! Both times I used your wares before, the outcome was fantastic, so I'm back for another sig Banner!
Text- (Large, Center) Rosewood (Underneath, smaller,) A Nice Place to Live (Corner, even smaller) Blue Dragon BMGF, (Using a font SIMULAR to this- Letterhead Fonts / LHF Asylum / Scary Fonts)
What Colours you want Rusty Red, some black, White Font
What Design you want: Swirls towards the top, as seen in example 3, except red and black. Next to the Text, A Circle with two lines on each side of it pointing inwards. Like this- =o= Except with the lines traversing the circles border, and on the top and bottom too. Compare to Operator Symbol- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_P9ZrszL2cCQ/TOgen4PBZWI/AAAAAAAAADM/lxFtvgCbamE/s400/OperatorSymbol.jpg
Merged (Example 3)
Maximum dimensions 500x90!
Thank you!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/ModiorRosewood.png

Last edited:
Hi, after your great work on my avatar Im thinking of getting a matching signature.

What text you want: Mwetwe
What Colours you want: Same as last time
What style you want: same as last time (blue flames)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar

Hi, after your great work on my avatar Im thinking of getting a matching signature.

What text you want: Mwetwe
What Colours you want: Same as last time
What style you want: same as last time (blue flames)
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Magmar

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/mwetwe-1.png

Last edited:
You just got yourself a new customer!

What character, or Pokemon you want: Mawile
What style you want: Some metal bars in the background
What colours you want: Green
What text you want (if any):
Other: If it's possible, can you try to make it look like it's trying to crunch down on the metal bars with its 'second' jaw/mouth?

Last edited:
You just got yourself a new customer!

What character, or Pokemon you want: Mawile
What style you want: Some metal bars in the background
What colours you want: Green
What text you want (if any):
Other: If it's possible, can you try to make it look like it's trying to crunch down on the metal bars with its 'second' jaw/mouth?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/f3009952.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom