• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

What Border you want: Curved Border
What text you want: Dracmont
What Colours you want: Along the lines of Crimson and Turquoise
What Design you want: Compact (Example 1)
What style you want: I like your current Cloyster signature. Maybe position the text ("Dracmont") in a distorted way too? Also I want to get a feel of violent, red and blue winds for the background, just like how your Closyter banner evokes a certain icy-ness.
What Character, or Pokemon you want: Salamence

Please and Thank you! :D

Accepted will be done soon.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/MorruSIG1.png

Last edited:
Hey I need a banner to use as a background for a youtube account. Could you maybe make a large banner for it with the following order:

Form:2 (Merged Style).
What text you want:The
Infinity
Storm
What colours you want:Semi-dark grey or black (background), Blue (Lightning in background), Yellow (Text)

What style you want:I'd like for you to place the text in a way like how I typed it above. Also, can you try to keep the size of the image under 1 MB?, and maybe make it a little longer, since I need it to be suitable to be used as a background for a youtube channel?

Other than that, it's pretty much the same order as my current sig banner. Thanks in advance.

Hey I need a banner to use as a background for a youtube account. Could you maybe make a large banner for it with the following order:

Form:2 (Merged Style).
What text you want:The
Infinity
Storm
What colours you want:Semi-dark grey or black (background), Blue (Lightning in background), Yellow (Text)

What style you want:I'd like for you to place the text in a way like how I typed it above. Also, can you try to keep the size of the image under 1 MB?, and maybe make it a little longer, since I need it to be suitable to be used as a background for a youtube channel?

Other than that, it's pretty much the same order as my current sig banner. Thanks in advance.

Update: Completed sent the link via VM and placed it here for reference:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/InfinityStormYTBanner.png

Last edited:
Hi there Blue Dragon, I really like your work.

Could you please make me a banner, 500x140?

Could it feature the characters in this picture with each of their names next to them. If you don't know the names please reply and I'll gladly tell you.

Could the background be similar to the red and white background in the picure? And lastly could the font look kinda formal yet evil? I'm not sure how to explain, but I guess that leaves some room to interpret.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi there Blue Dragon, I really like your work.

Could you please make me a banner, 500x140?

Could it feature the characters in this picture with each of their names next to them. If you don't know the names please reply and I'll gladly tell you.

Could the background be similar to the red and white background in the picure? And lastly could the font look kinda formal yet evil? I'm not sure how to explain, but I guess that leaves some room to interpret.

Thanks a bunch!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/GEBSIG2.png

Last edited:
Hi Blue Dragon - could I request two similar banners, please?

Border: Classic
Text: (1) Freagairt na Ceiste (2) In Adharca A Chéile
What character, or Pokemon you want: Gardevoir and Eevee on both
What style you want: Similar to my signature
What colours you want: Similar to my signature

There is no rush or pressure! You made a fab banner last time! Thanks a million in advance!

Hi Blue Dragon - could I request two similar banners, please?

Border: Classic
Text: (1) Freagairt na Ceiste (2) In Adharca A Chéile
What character, or Pokemon you want: Gardevoir and Eevee on both
What style you want: Similar to my signature
What colours you want: Similar to my signature

There is no rush or pressure! You made a fab banner last time! Thanks a million in advance!

Update: Completed sent the links via VM and placed them here for reference.

Signature Banners:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/DKSIG3.png

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/DKSIG2.png

Last edited:
I would like an avatar:

Characters:If possible, put both Prof. Juniper (female) & Dr. Eggman in it.
Style:A black background.
Text:DeviousProfessorShipping FTW!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Trying something here...

What sprite you want edited: This one :p
What colours you want: Try making the black dark blue and the green a medium blue outlined with gold, keep the hair purple ;)
What customisations you want: Just make it a bit more "unique" (IDK how to describe it)

I have NO PROBLEMS with the skin, I just want to see something.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey man, I'm back! Yet another new theme, now that the Fourth is almost over. My next theme is summer vacation, of what I call, "Oh, What We'll See..." Basically, it would be about my upcoming roadtrip. This would be rather complicated, so please bear with me.

SIGNATURE
Border:
Curved
Text: Oh What We'll See This Summer...
Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange (basically, the colors of a sunset) on the top, black on the bottom
Design: Large
Style: Sunset
Pokemon: Serperior (preferably in darker colors, to match the theme)
Extra Comments: An ocean sunset on the left, and several silhouettes of landmarks on the right. These landmarks are: Las Vegas skyline, Delicate Arch, and the Grand Teton

Pokemon: Serperior
Colors: Same as signature

I hope you do a great job at this and good luck! Also, don't forget to keep the banner size at 140, please?

Thanks,
~ Daryl

Hey man, I'm back! Yet another new theme, now that the Fourth is almost over. My next theme is summer vacation, of what I call, "Oh, What We'll See..." Basically, it would be about my upcoming roadtrip. This would be rather complicated, so please bear with me.

SIGNATURE
Border:
Curved
Text: Oh What We'll See This Summer...
Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange (basically, the colors of a sunset) on the top, black on the bottom
Design: Large
Pokemon: Serperior (preferably in darker colors, to match the theme)
Extra Comments: An ocean sunset on the left, and several silhouettes of landmarks on the right. These landmarks are: Las Vegas skyline, Delicate Arch, and the Grand Teton

Pokemon: Serperior
Colors: Same as signature

I hope you do a great job at this and good luck! Also, don't forget to keep the banner size at 140, please?

Thanks,
~ Daryl

UPDATE ON DETAILS:

Since our plans have changed again, it would warrant an alt version of my sig. This time, the Pacific NW. So how about a theme in the blues and greys department, as it matches the Pacific Northwest perfectly. Still the same text, and instead of the beach, how about a mountain coastline? The landmarks would be the Space Needle and the Seattle skyline, several pine trees, the Vancouver skyline, and add a little Boeing jet there (as their factory is in Seattle). Again, sorry about that and I feel very sorry for this. But please still keep the current one, as this one is an alt.

Thanks,
~ Daryl

Update Completed sent the link via VM and placed it hee for reference.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperiorityAvatar.png

Signature Banner
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/SerperioritySig4.png

Last edited:
Re: Blue Dragon's Art Shop - ALL SLOTS FILLED PLEASE WAIT FOR A SPACE

I'd like to have another new sig now.

What text you want: But for me, it was Tuesday.
What Colours you want: violet
What Design you want: wavy background, white text, and your standard size, 460x140
What Character, or Pokemon you want: M. Bison

Can you make me avatar and signature
SIGNATURE
Text:DARKRAI_DESTROYER
Colors:White,Black and Red
Design:Lightning and Flames
Pokemon or Character:Darkrai on the left and silver on the right

Character:Darkrai And Cresselia
Design:A moon
Colors:Black
Text(If Possible):Lunar Duo
Thanks in Advance

I'd like to have another new sig now.

What text you want: But for me, it was Tuesday.
What Colours you want: violet
What Design you want: wavy background, white text, and your standard size, 460x140
What Character, or Pokemon you want: M. Bison

@Ghetsis-DennisAccepted will be done soon.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/Ghetsis-DennisBanner.png

Can you make me avatar and signature
SIGNATURE
Text:DARKRAI_DESTROYER
Colors:White,Black and Red
Design:Lightning and Flames
Pokemon or Character:Darkrai on the left and silver on the right

Character:Darkrai And Cresselia
Design:A moon
Colors:Black
Text(If Possible):Lunar Duo
Thanks in Advance

@Darkrai_DestroyerAccepted will be done soon.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/BlueAngel888/DDSIG2.png

Last edited:
@Blue Dragon I would like to request a signature.:) I understand if you're busy atm so don't rush yourself. ^.^
What Character- Dent
What Border you want Curved Border
What text you want- CherryXCilan
What Colours you want- Blue/Purple
What Design you want- Compact (Example 1)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom