• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

im really sorry blue mew... i didn't mean anything
could i have a shinx licky though

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

Since mine was canceled can I have a Haunter

Now I'd like a banner with all the Gijinka's you made:

Sprites:
mebukijikagijinka.png

mebukijikagijinka-1.png

mebukijikaautumn.png

mebukijikawinter.png

586.png

586S.png

586A.png

586W.png

I want the Mebukijika Trainer with the corresponding Mebukijika going Spring-Winter from left to right. The text should say: Mebukijika Master and the backround should be this:
300px-Isshu.jpg

Default banner size please.

Hiii, I'm back! HERE'S FRANTIC!!! Okay, sorry. Jk jk. But anyways, can I have a Milotic Licky with a green background please? Thank you!

Now I'd like a banner with all the Gijinka's you made:

Sprites:
mebukijikagijinka.png

mebukijikagijinka-1.png

mebukijikaautumn.png

mebukijikawinter.png

586.png

586S.png

586A.png

586W.png

I want the Mebukijika Trainer with the corresponding Mebukijika going Spring-Winter from left to right. The text should say: Mebukijika Master and the backround should be this:
300px-Isshu.jpg

Default banner size please.

Hiii, I'm back! HERE'S FRANTIC!!! Okay, sorry. Jk jk. But anyways, can I have a Milotic Licky with a green background please? Thank you!

Sorry guys, but my requestee spots are filled D: you'll have to be put on the waiting list. I'll try to finish everybody's asap.

Okay, thank you though. ^_^

Can you make Generation II devamps of Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig? Also, can I have a Porygon Z licky? I can be put on the waiting list.

Last edited:

Can you make Generation II devamps of Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig? Also, can I have a Porygon Z licky? I can be put on the waiting list.

got it. :3

EDIT: Wait a minute XD Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig can't be devamped if they haven't been in the older games. I'll try for the Porygon Z licky, though XD;

Last edited:

Hey, could you make me an Aerodactyl coloured like a Houndoom?

Hey, could you make me an Aerodactyl coloured like a Houndoom?

Sure, you'll be put on the waiting list :3

Charizard colored like an empoleon please?

got it. :3

EDIT: Wait a minute XD Chimchar, Piplup, and Turtwig can't be devamped if they haven't been in the older games. I'll try for the Porygon Z licky, though XD;

mew DEvamp means to make them look like old pokemon using black,white,transparent and 3 colors like they were from gold/silver like this
REvamp means making them look like diamond and pearl and up

Charizard colored like an empoleon please?

You'll be on the waiting list :3

mew DEvamp means to make them look like old pokemon using black,white,transparent and 3 colors like they were from gold/silver like this
REvamp means making them look like diamond and pearl and up

I know what they are, but my devamps and revamps are only available for Pokemon that have been in the older games. I don't know where I'm supposed to get the colours of an older Piplup if it hasn't been in the older games. I don't even know how you did that Drifloom. I can't do that, so sorry.

EDIT: Sorry for the wait. Here's two of the lickies I owe ~

TeamGalacticMercury ~

arcaninelicky.gif

Razzle Dazzle ~

shinxlicky.gif

Last edited:

OMG it is WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!!!!

Hello, just wondering if you remembered my transperification request. :3

Don't worry, I have it! XD I just finished it yesterday, but I forgot to upload it, so here you go! ~

TrippinOnPokéballs ~

transparency.png

I had to add a bit of a glow to it, or else the edges looked really bad :[

Thanks! It looks great! I knew I could trust you to make it. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom