• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (We have B/W sprites! ; Now offering lickies!)

Could I have a Wargle Licky and egg

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (We have B/W sprites! ; Now offering lickies!)

35mmmh5.png

Done that for you, to save BlueMew time.

Thank you

Can you transparefy my avatar?
image.php

Also can I have a Purotoga egg?

I'll get on it. :D

Thank you so much, I'm using it now (Below)

Aww! Thanks! x3

OH MY GOD. You do lickies now? That's great! ^^ Can I have a Zoroark licky please? If that's too hard, then I'll take a Mijumaru licky. xD

XD I'll do my best. ;D

Could I have a Wargle Licky and egg

Sure. :3

35mmmh5.png

Done that for you, to save BlueMew time.

Oh wow, thanks! ^^

There is currently only 3 requestee spot left. All others that request will be put on the waiting list to be done when current requests are done.

EDIT: Pokestar's is done. ;D

purotoogaegg.png

There wasn't much to do for a turtle. Sorry if it looks plain D:

To sqwat500 ~

sqwat500.png

I couldn't really find a good volcano pic. D: so I made this background out of flames... if you really want a volcano pic, tell me so I can ask a friend or something. :3

Last edited:

^Thanks soooooooooooooo much thats amazing!!!!!!

No It's fine :ksmile: Thanks

May I please Have a Dragonite Lickie!!!!!!!!
That would be awesome.....thanks

Sazando licky please :)

^Thanks soooooooooooooo much thats amazing!!!!!!

No problem, glad you like it ~ ♥

No It's fine :ksmile: Thanks

Oookay, no problem ^^

May I please Have a Dragonite Lickie!!!!!!!!
That would be awesome.....thanks

Sure :D

Sazando licky please :)

On it. :D

There is currently only 1 requestee spot left.

Please note: Since there are so many lickies to be done, it may take a while. It will take a maximum of 5 days for your request to be done. If that amount passes, PLEASE notify me so I can pick up the pace.

Hey! See animations? What kind do you do? I hope you can do this: You know how in pokemon Platinum, when professor rowan asks you "are you a boy or a girl" after it, shows Lucas and Dawn running and you pick who you want to be? If you know what I'm talking about please do Red, Green, Blue, Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn (Lucas and Dawn in Diamond and Pearl outfits), Black and White (from black and white, obviously) just like the running characters from Platinum. Do the boys running like Lucas and the girls running like Dawn. Oh, and have them side by side in the order I said above. Can you make it the same size as a banner please? And have some words across the bottom saying "Together we'll fight and together we'll fall..." please? I hope this isn't too complicated and thank you.

Hey! See animations? What kind do you do? I hope you can do this: You know how in pokemon Platinum, when professor rowan asks you "are you a boy or a girl" after it, shows Lucas and Dawn running and you pick who you want to be? If you know what I'm talking about please do Red, Green, Blue, Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn (Lucas and Dawn in Diamond and Pearl outfits), Black and White (from black and white, obviously) just like the running characters from Platinum. Do the boys running like Lucas and the girls running like Dawn. Oh, and have them side by side in the order I said above. Can you make it the same size as a banner please? And have some words across the bottom saying "Together we'll fight and together we'll fall..." please? I hope this isn't too complicated and thank you.

um, I'm really sorry, but I said I can't make the animation for you. If you give me the frames, I'll make it all into a GIF, but I can't make the animation myself. Again, I'm really sorry. D:

To TrippinOnPokéballs ~

mijumarulicky.gif

To KK Moloney ~

dragonitelicky.gif

I LOVE Dragonite's eyes. I had to show it. x3

There are now 3 requestee spots open.

BTW, new stuff guys. Doesn't anyone like sprites anymore? D':

Last edited:
Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

Can I have green Genesect with green glow please in an avatar size.

If this won't be to complicated.

Re: Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Offering lickies for a limited time only!)

Can I have Gijinka with

Trainer: Male B/W Player Character (Does he have a name yet?)

Pokemon: Mebukijika (Summer Forme)

Can I have green Genesect with green glow please in an avatar size.

If this won't be to complicated.

Uhm, don't want to sound stupid here, but what's Genasect? XD; do you mean like, as a text avatar?

Can I have Gijinka with

Trainer: Male B/W Player Character (Does he have a name yet?)

Pokemon: Mebukijika (Summer Forme)

On it :D

EDIT: To Pokestar ~

mebukijikagijinka.png

Real men wear pink.

(was totally braindead on what to colour the body... oh well, tell me if you don't like it)

Last edited:

Can I have a shiny Charizard with a red outer glow, please. :)

Thanks for the Gijinka, but I wanted summer forme
586S.png

I still love the spring form one you made :)

You can keep the sprite you made just change the hat to green and the antlers to summer forme.

Rawrgh, I should've known a guy wouldn't wear pink XDD

mebukijikagijinka-1.png

Is that okay, or do you want anything changed? :3

To Genasect ~

Genesect.png

Do you want a background?

Last edited:

May i have an Arcanine licky please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom