• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia BMGf Mafia III: GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMGf Mafia III (Day 1: The Dawn of a New Game)

OBJECTION! YOU COULD EASILY BE LYING!

Man, I'm letting that Ace Attorney debate in the Bulbagarden! comments get to me XD

Yeah. Don't take that too seriously, I'm purposely overreacting and parodying the usual Day 1 antics.

HERP DERP NAMEKILL TIEM! RNG.ORG SAYS TO KILL... HURRI!

I like how everything is a conglomeration of everyone's crazy antics of every game up until now

It's Day 1. This is the best phase for sarcastic potshots at people. I can't pass up a chance for sarcastic potshots, Snowe. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIVE FOR SARCASTIC POTSHOTS?

Even those against myself. See?

I had a ton of fun with that in Phonicks' mafia. Of course there was a purpose to that.

But that's there and not here. And here I'm back to business as usual.

See?

Though I've already nearly gotten myself killed via being stupid. *goes back to Nethack-level paranoid, huddled in a corner with three dead man's switches, enough C4 to blow up a small country, and snack bars*

Voting for no lynches functions as usual, correct?

Voting for no lynches functions as usual, correct?

Yes, if you vote for no lynch, it functions just like lynching a person.

Except no one dies.

Just an aside, Holo will be less active since she's now restricted to a 1.5h limit of online activity daily, now through the end of the semester.

But she says she will still try to play, so don't count her out yet.

The first day should always be a no-lyncher. Vote: No lynch.

Vote: No Lynch

For my usual reasons -- better to not lynch at all than to take a blind stab at what is usually a townie.

No explanation, Coasting Wingull?

VOTE: HELLION

HE WAS SEREBII BEFORE, HE MUST BE SEREBII AGAIN.

Naw seriously, I don't know yet. I'll wait before casting my vote.

Well Coasting Wingull does have his own reasons for doing things as he's said before (meta, sure), though I'm of the opinion that while we should be cautious, we do more than settle on a No Lynch vote rather hastily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom