• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afternoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

when i heard about this, you know what i told my brother?

"Did you say its going to Boomerang? Boomerang, the place good shows on CN go to die...." -_-'

Re: Boomerang adds Pokémon to cartoon lineup: Original series now airing weekday afte

They did that like 3 or 4 years ago too. I remember cuz my little sister watches boomerang all the time and then pokemon came on. She watched it. She now likes pokemon.

I wish I had Boomerang. That's great that they're airing the original series for the young ones to enjoy.

I get Boomerang and ended up catching the end of one episode the first day they started airing them while at the same time trying to keep myself from freaking out. Its great that this finally happened maybe from pressure but who knows. Every weekday at 3:30 PM I make an effort to watch the episodes but still own the DVD sets and got them back when things seemed unknown for the original series episodes. At least the crappy Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension is not the only part of the series on US TV anymore!

I feel so old now. :( I just wish they started it from the very beginning, rather than starting off with him battling in the Orange League against Drake.

"Huh? Y'know what's funny? I get a crudload of channels (I have Comcast HD digital cable...something...), but Boomerang is sadly not among them."

Welcome to the club.

Yeah, I know they just put it on there, I saw it on today and I was really confused. Now I know. :)

~Ash&Silver

Well, there you have it. Pokemon is so classic that it ended up on Boomerang. And where is Digimon?
Lol, what are you saying? That a classic show is somehow better? Scooby Doo is also considered a classic, but nobody will even TRY to defend that show as being good. It's so terrible it's only good to watch for laughs.

Plus Digimon airs on Disney XD. While I'm happy Pokemon's airing on boomerang and all, you're kidding yourself to act like Digimon being there is something to sneeze about. Especially since Disney has been leading the way in ratings for the past few years.

Great, now I can watch Boomerang for something besides old Justice League episodes.

Why exactly don't they start from the first episode? I've put my DVR to record the entire series however we're at the Orange Leagues, almost Johto.

I've really enjoyed watching the old episodes ^^ My sister and I have formed a new morning tradition: watching 15 minutes of an episode before going to school :p

They are continuing this, aren't they? I checked the schedule up to next Tuesday (on my TV) and starting next Monday, Pokemon is no longer listed...

Yea I just rewatched the first season and started the second, such a great past memory.

awesome, although i found the first seasons to be long a =nd tedious, they were the ones that started it off, plus u get that nostalgic rush. :drool:

Whenh I last checked, Disney (thanks to the purchase of Fox kids and anything Saban) owned the rights to Digimon.

Scooby Doo is also considered a classic, but nobody will even TRY to defend that show as being good. It's so terrible it's only good to watch for laughs.

Plus Digimon airs on Disney XD. While I'm happy Pokemon's airing on boomerang and all, you're kidding yourself to act like Digimon being there is something to sneeze about. Especially since Disney has been leading the way in ratings for the past few years.
Scooby Doo was one of the best cartoons of its time. It might not appeal as much to our demographic, but it's still a great classic and I'd still get a laugh out of some of the better episodes. And Disney is leading the way in ratings because of their low-budget sitcoms, not because of Digimon :\

@Islander Princess: In another thread in the forum, I mentioned that the early episodes now air a 8 AM ET/PT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom