• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events PLEASE READ MY LAST POST- Thanks!

Re: Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events

For the TRU Arceus, I'll give you:

*My Level 100 Turtwig
*A legit Shiny Japanese Rayquaza at Lv.100
*Or Hayley's Mew

Would you want one of those?

I see that you could still use a crown Raikou what level is that Arceus? I'd love to have the Deoxys but it seems to already be reserved...

I'll take your lvl.47 UT Palkia for it. Done those natures. I'll reserve the regice- when can you trade?
OK. I'm on for the next several hours from now. Checked the birds' natures, interested in the Calm Moltres.

Hey there, I'm interested in: Jap. Movie 09 PCP, Aura Mew, and Lugia.

I can offer: Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Giratina, Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, TRU Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, and Gamestop Jirachi.
All of these are UT :)

Hello,
that shiny Giratina lvl 1 UT from HGSS is legit right?

Thanks.
Yeah. I can't hack check but everything appears to be in order- I was told its legit when it got it. :)
I can give you any of the crown dogs or goon's scizor for your Aura Mew. Just to let you know the griseous orb can't be traded.
UT crown Rakou please. When can you trade?

For the TRU Arceus, I'll give you:

*My Level 100 Turtwig
*A legit Shiny Japanese Rayquaza at Lv.100
*Or Hayley's Mew

Would you want one of those?

Is Hayleys Mew UT?
I see that you could still use a crown Raikou what level is that Arceus? I'd love to have the Deoxys but it seems to already be reserved...

Arceus is lvl 100. I'm having the Deoxys cloned. What can you offer besides Raikou? (doesn't mean I.m not interested in Raikou, I've just already had an offer for it now...)
OK. I'm on for the next several hours from now. Checked the birds' natures, interested in the Calm Moltres.

Ok. What can you offer?
Hey there, I'm interested in: Jap. Movie 09 PCP, Aura Mew, and Lugia.

I can offer: Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Giratina, Jap. Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, TRU Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, and Gamestop Jirachi.
All of these are UT :)

I'll take the TRU Manaphy please. Which do you want in exchange (Aura Mew is reserved for someone else)?

My fc is 4555 3373 4037.

Cool. I'm on wi fi now...

I have the other crown dogs, but other than that just Jirachi and almost every non-event legendary from Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh

My Darkrai for your Manaphy?

Hayley's Mew is UT.

my shiny registeel is lv 100
shiny regice is japenese and UT
the arceus is UT
and deoxys is already gone

I have the other crown dogs, but other than that just Jirachi and almost every non-event legendary from Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh
I'll take both other crowned dogs for deoxys. (sorry its a harsh deal but I'm already getting them from somewhere else so giving up my deoxys has to be worth it)
My Darkrai for your Manaphy?
What Darkrai is it
im not sure where deoxys is from my friend got it and i dnt tlk to him anymore and jirachi is from hg/ss
Sorry. I don't want either for my celebi...
Hayley's Mew is UT.
Great. I'll reserve my Arceus. When can you trade?
my shiny registeel is lv 100
shiny regice is japenese and UT
the arceus is UT
and deoxys is already gone
In that case I'll have the shiny Regice please. i'll reserve you my giratina. When can you trade?
Jap. Movie 09 PCP would be awesome :)
Done. I'll reserve it for you. When can you trade?

Alright crown Entei and Suicune for Deoxys sounds good. What's your FC and when can you trade?

Alright crown Entei and Suicune for Deoxys sounds good. What's your FC and when can you trade?

In sig. Ummm. I always have issues arranging times as im gmt. Hmm- whens a good time for you- tell what time zone your in and i'll try and trade then :)

In sig. Ummm. I always have issues arranging times as im gmt. Hmm- whens a good time for you- tell what time zone your in and i'll try and trade then :)

im in us eastern. any time today will probably be fine just let me know :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom