• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events PLEASE READ MY LAST POST- Thanks!

mudkip99

Reaction score
All is legit and UT unless stated otherwise. In return I want whatevers fair- just ask. Past trades are in grey so you can see the kinda thing I'm after!! (you can have more than one off any list for a good pokemon) I can give any pokemon a masterball, rare candy or sacred ash to hold for free to sweeten the deal if you want! Ok here goes:

Shinies:
Shiny Giratina - Japanese lvl. 1 UT from HGSS - reserved for smartgamer trade pending for jap. UT shiny Regice

UT Events:
Jap. Movie 09 PCP - reserved for SilverAzalea trade pending for TRU Manaphy
Aura Mew - traded to What? for crown Raikou
WISHMKR Jirachi
Movie11 Shaymin - reserved for Faithful Fresian trade pending for crown Suicune. Traded to tbeef13 for WCS eevee.

'Touched' Events (great to train but can't bring yourself to use an UT one):
VGC09 Shiny Milotic ID 05099 (had pkrs, some exp and ribbons) traded to Lee-Ann for MICHINA Arceus
10 ANIV Celebi ID 00010 (two ribbons)
TRU Arceus ID 11079 (had pkrs, EV trained and elite 4 ribbon)- reserved for Koopa-Paratroopa trade pending for Hayleys Mew
TRU Shaymin ID 02089 (lvl 76 and elite 4 ribbon) traded to LadyKijo for Goon's Scizor
SPACE C Deoxys ID 00010 (lvl 70 some exp and elite 4 ribbon) - reserved for smawin trade pending for TRU Arceus

Legendaries:
Manaphy- lvl 20 from pokemon ranger
Lugia- lvl 70 from Hoenn
Mewtwo- lvl 100 from Kanto
Rayquaza- lvl 100 from Hoenn
Groudon- lvl 87 with pkrs from Hoenn
Groudon- Japanese lvl 47 from Hoenn (arrived at lvl 45, don't know if thats ok? If it isn't please say!) -reserved for Faithful Fresian trade pending for crown Entie
Kyogre - lvl .100 from Hoenn -traded to Anicker1 for lvl. 70 Dialga
Kyogre- lvl 100 from Hoenn
Latios- Modest Japanese lvl 50 with pkrs from Hoenn
Registeel- Relaxed nicknamed MASTER lvl 40 from Hoenn
Regice- Quiet lvl 45 from Hoenn - traded to Geodude trade for lvl.47 Palkia
Regice- Hardy Japanese lvl 40 from Hoenn
Jirachi- Hacked japanese lvl 5 with pkrs, caught route 202 traded to LadyKijo for Glameow and Masterball
Uxie- lvl 50
Mesprit- lvl 50
Azelf- lvl 50
Zapdos- lvl 50 Brave from Kanto
Moltres- lvl 51 Calm from Kanto
Articuno- lvl 50 Hasty from Kanto
More to come...

Please note: 1. I do not need to trade anything and will only trade for something I want that will persuade me to part with my pokemon
2. I may put your pokemon straight up for offer once traded so bear that in mind and don't get upset if i do...

Offer away people!!! :)

Last edited:
Re: Box Clearance- Offering legendaries and events

could i get arceus. heres a small list iof pokemon i could give you a girl snorunt, boy combee, porygon, phanpy, or a delibird. you can have two of either my fc is 2149 9380 2722

could i get arceus. heres a small list iof pokemon i could give you a girl snorunt, boy combee, porygon, phanpy, or a delibird. you can have two of either my fc is 2149 9380 2722

Sorry but i really want a lot more for an evnt arceus... You got any events?

I have Goon's Scizor and a Griseous Orb. Can I get the touched Shaymin and hacked Jirachi, or is that asing for too much? :D

Last edited:

Can you trade a Griseous Orb? Everytime I take Giratina into the wifi-club it puts it in my bag automatically :/

I don't know. I won't have that problem since I don't have Giratina. D:

I have Goon's Scizor and a Griseous Orb. Can I get the touched Shaymin and hacked Jirachi, or is that asing for too much? :D

I would like the Goon's Scizor- is it UT?? I will trade it for my touched TRU Shaymin. I think its true about the orb- it certainly wont trade to my Diamond game :( But if the Goon's Scizor is given its hold item (starf berry) I will throw in the Jirachi. If you don't have the berry I will give you the Jirachi for something else (I am keen to trade it, no matter how small the price so just offer something amd I'll most likely accept) If you agree to these terms, when can you trade??

The Scizor is UT and it has the Starf Berry.

I can trade right now if you like. :D

im very interested in the shiny giratina
as long as its legit
check my shop for some thing

Latios- Japanese lvl 50 with pkrs from Hoenn
Registeel- nicknamed MASTER lvl 40 from Hoenn
Regice- lvl 45 from Hoenn
Regice- Japanese lvl 40 from Hoenn

natures please

I'd really like one of the Kyogres, what would you want for one?

Hey I'm intersted in the movie shaymin and space c deoxys. I can offer a wcs shiny eevee, gamestp jirachi, and a shiny lvl 70 dp giratina. Please vm me if intersted or leave message here, but vm is easier for me.

Samwin: Umm- an event preferably! But what have you got??
Smartgamer: I had a look in your shop- I'm interested in your Shiny Regice, Shiny Registeel, TRU Arceus and Gamestop Deoxys. Are they all legit? Also are the events untouched?
Obaidknight: Done
Anicker1: What have you got in the way of events?
Tbeef13: Are they legit and UT??

Last edited:

if at all posible could i borrow the PCP? i dont need it indefenatly but i would like to unlock the spikey eared pichu event. i can give you any kanto or howen starter of your choice.

to clone: ranger manaphy and riolu, an almia darkrai, the summer10 jirachi, (latest one) the channel jirachi, xd lugia, a movie 11 shaymin and a tru arcues.

I am prepared to clone any of these for you :)

if at all posible could i borrow the PCP? i dont need it indefenatly but i would like to unlock the spikey eared pichu event. i can give you any kanto or howen starter of your choice.

Really sorry but i don't loan... I will trade it to you for something if you want but sorry again.

As far as I know they all have the right details, and were acquired on these forums as legit. I've never really questioned there legitsmacy, but I've gotten them second hand. And I don't have a flash cart to upload and check either.
They are all UT.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom