• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party '07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we're not allowed to visit the rest of the forums, huh?

Oh well, atleast I have such cool people here like Kon from Yugioh, Kefka from Bleach, and Strongbad from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

What more could I want?

Why's everyone hating on Kefka though? The dude seems like a nice guy, and definately not a megalomaniac who wants to take over the world...because, seriously, who does that?

Last edited:
Why's everyone hating on Kefka though? The dude seems like a nice guy, and definately not a megalomaniac who wants to take over the world...because, seriously, who does that?
Not I!

By the way, you would hear crickets, but I killed them all while everyone was busy not partying. Uwoo ho ho!

We need to kick this party back into gear before our time's over! *Swallows a big flaming torch* PARTY'S ON! WOO HOO!!

*swallows a torch*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*climbs in through window wearing Pikachu ears and a black trenchcoat*
"Hi? Am I late?"

I guess we're not allowed to visit the rest of the forums, huh?

Oh well, atleast I have such cool people here like Kon from Yugioh, Kefka from Bleach, and Strongbad from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

What more could I want?

Kon's not from Yugioh.

I guess I should reveal who I was....

kon

Happy Halloween! Isn't this Halloween party going to end soon? I feel that it's bed time because we're still on DST. This is such a fantastico Halloween fiesta.

I was Link the Hero of Time, though I'm not sure anyone knew cause I don't post that much. It was fun :D

I got warned because I didn't know we could only post here.

Luckily it was on EFG's account.

lol, really? Oh well, I guess I broke those rules several times over
(Is Natsu, I'm pretty sure I didn't do a good job at hiding it though)

I was playing EFG though, who got warned for "trolling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom