• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bulbagarden Sections Mafia - Endgame Town and Jester Victory (16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 6 - On a Role

Votes:

Lone_Garurumon 1 - DarthWolf

Dear Lone_Garurumon

You are Roleplaying Games, the section where people like to take on various different roles in interactive settings or stories. You have been roleplaying for quite a long time however you now feel like you should be playing a greater role within the forum itself because of this ambition you have joined the sections trying to take over the forum and are the Roleblocker Odd Night Rolecop. Once per night you may submit the action; Roleblock: (Player) in order to prevent that play from being able to use their action during that night. Once per odd numbered night during the game you may submit the following action; Rolecop: (Player) in order to check that player during the night and receive a result revealing their role in the game. On odd numbered nights you may use both your roleblock and rolecop actions.

You are the Roleblocker, Odd Night Rolecop, allied with the Mafia and win when you outnumber or equal the town sections.

Lone_Garurumon has been lynched, Lone_Garurumon was the Mafia Roleblocker Odd Night Rolecop

Night 6 – On a Role

Still shocked from the discovery of the Art Gallery the sections sat in the main entrance hall pondering what to do next, the sections had lifted the Art Gallery’s canvas off the wall and had covered them with a sheet. “No more” proclaimed one of the sections, “we’re not going to lose any more, it’s about time we turned the tables on these trouble makers”. “But who’s behind it, we have no clues at the moment” said another one of the sections. The first section spoke again “Call it a gut feeling but I feel that Role-playing Games had a hand in this” “What, what makes you say that, what evidence do you have?” replied the second section. “Like I said just a feeling, but they didn’t seem too upset about the Art Gallery” said the first section, “I suggest we interrogate them in order to find out the truth, what say you Role-playing Games?” Roleplaying games looked around awkwardly as the other sections looked at him, a look of surprise soon turned to terrifying grin however and they broke the silence with a menacing laugh. “So you’ve finally figured it out, well I’m not surprised it took you so long I do like to take my roles very seriously, however you shall not have this day” Role-playing Games pulled out a smoke bomb which they threw to the ground covering the area with a thick cloud of dark grey smoke causing the sections to cough and choke. During the confusion Role-playing Games made a break for it and ran out of the entrance hall into one of the adjoining corridors. As the smoke dispersed the sections just about caught sight of Role-playing Games disappear into the corridor and quickly began to run after them in pursuit. The corridor Role-playing games had ran into had only one other exit besides the door in which they had entered, the sections headed down the corridor to the other door which had a sign on it which specified that they were now entering the Bulbagarden Theatre. The sectioned entered an old fashioned looking room which was indeed exactly as the sign described on the door. The theatre has several rows of chairs which descended downwards in a circular arc towards the stage. The sections made their way down through the rows of chairs towards the stage, as they reached the stage the light in the room began to flicker before going off entirely. Eerie light began to shine down on the stage from a room above the entrance at the back forming several figures of Role-playing now wearing a top hat, cape, monocle and sporting a moustache to appear on the stage surround the sections in a circle. The Role-playing games on the stage laughed villainously twirling their new moustaches and burst into song:

“You were searching for so long
couldn’t have been more wrong
so many friends of yours are gone
soon your numbers will be none
the site will soon be in our hands
dancing on the tatters of your plans
before you meet the bitter end
your downfall you will comprehend”

“Silence, that’s enough” shouted one of the sections as they picked up a sword that was lying on the stage floor as a prop. The Role-playing Games figures laughed as they circled around the sections. The section holding in the sword looked around at the circle, the briefly closed their eyes as they tried to sense something. They opened their eyes and threw the sword towards one of the Role-playing games in the circle, the sword stuck through the figure pinning them to the wall at the back of the stage as they fell backwards. The other figures disappeared as the lights came back on in the room. The sections walked over towards the figure pinned to the wall by the sword, it was the real role-playing games and they were out of the game.

It is now Night 6, please submit your actions.
Phase will end Tuesday 16th January 2018 at 7pm GMT/8pm CET.

Last edited:
Amazing, now for the next part, whom should I target?
MegaPod, Soulmaster and TheCapsFan are possible targets. I know I am Town, it seems pretty obvious that Darth is also Non-Mafia since his sole vote killed a Mafia.

So let the "voting" commence

Although I did find scum, I'm surprised no one else placed a vote at all. Quite disappointing actually, I expect more the next, ad hopefully final, day.
I would have called for activity in the day if not for the fact that scum could then blend in with town to vote someone else to prevent lone's death.

I'm also surprised Lone didn't vote in self-defence, but the lack of reaction made me more certain on this lynch.

Yeeaahhh, sorry 'bout that...I didn't see any flaws to your reasoning against him myself, but I wasn't sure because I was also paranoid of you for reasons. I read back but still couldn't make up my mind that day.
Well it's good to hear that you're at least analysing it ;)

I get your paranoia though, I'll talk about that more end game with the rest of my thoughts of the game.

Okay I finally have more time. Before even looking at the results, via the reasoning I would have agreed with Lone, plus the he being basically the only one not at least semi cleared. (been a few days so memory might be slightly off there).

I can confirm what Darth said, we are indeed masons, and yes, that was why I was so adamant about neighborhood having scum in it.

Endgame - Town and Jester Victory!

Dear CheffOfGames

You are General Pokemon Discussion, the section for discussing pretty much anything pokemon related or pokemon related subjects that do not belong in the other sections. As the information in your section tends to be the discussion of facts from the pokemon series checks need to be made about the reliability of the information, because of this you are the 2x Lie Detector. Twice per game during the night phase you may submit a statement or post made by a player to hosts using the following action; Lie Detect: (Statement/Post to be checked) to find out if the player was being truthful in their statement or post.

You are the 2x Lie Detector, allied with the town sections and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

CheffOfGames has been killed, CheffOfGames was the Town 2x Lie Detector

Dear Star Wolf TheCapsFan

You are Shipper’s Paradise, the section where people like to discuss their favourite shipping pairings. As you have seen many different shippings discussed within your section you have been starting to develop a bias preferring some shippings over others now you wish to expand your power within the forum in order to make support of your favourite ships mandatory, because of this you have joined the sections trying to take over the forum and are the Godfather, 1x Ninja. Once per game during a night phase you may submit the following action if you are making the nightkill during that night; Ninjakill: (Player) in order to kill that player without the action being visible to anyone else. You are also the Godfather and will appear as being town aligned if you are checked by a cop.

You are the Godfather, 1x Ninja, allied with the Mafia and win when you outnumber or equal the town sections.

The CapsFan has been killed, TheCapsFan was the Mafia Godfather 1x Ninja

Dear MegaPod

You are Outside the Box, the section for pretty much everything that doesn’t go anywhere else.

As your section is kind of mixture of different subjects and ideas, you are the Jack of All Trades and have the following abilities; 1x Copycat, 1x Vigilante, 1x Commuter and may use one of these abilities once per night phase.

Copycat allows you to copy the action of another player and use that action on another player of your choice, to use this action during a night phase you can submit the following action; Copycat: (Player to be copied), use on (Player to be targeted).

Vigilante allows you to kill another player during a night phase, to use this action during a night phase you can submit the following action; Vigilante: (Player).

Commuter allows you to move to another location during the night phase in order to avoid being targeted by the actions of other players, to use this action during a night phase you can submit the following action; Commute.

You are also neighboured by the nearby section of Post Count++ which is a subsection of Outside the Box and by Fun & Games which shares some similarities to Outside the Box, because of this you are Neighbours and share a private Neighbourhood Chat together.

You are the Neighbour Jack of All Trades, allied with the town sections and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

MegaPod has won the game, MegaPod was the Town Jack of All Trades

Dear Soulmaster

You are Entertaiment Inc, the section for all things in the world of entertainment.

You’re interested in everything to do with TV, movies, music and all other mediums of entertainment. As you love to be entertained you have found a kindred spirit in one of the other sections, Video Games & Technology who also loves entertainment. Due to your friendship with Video Games & Technology are the Masons in this game and know each other’s alignments to be town. As you are the masons you also share you own private outside chat during the game. As well as being a mason you also have the ability to entertain others and cause a distraction because of this you are the 2x Hooker, twice per game during the night phase you may submit the following action; Hooker: (Player) in order to distract that player and prevent them from using their actions for that night.

You are the Mason 2x Hooker, allied with the town sections and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Soulmaster has won the game, Soulmaster was the Town Mason 2x Hooker

Dear Elementar DarthWolf

You are Video Games & Technology, the section for anything video games related and all things tech.

You’re interested in everything to do with video games and technology in fact it’s your main source of entertainment. As you love to be entertained you have found a kindred spirit in one of the other sections, Entertainment Inc who also loves entertainment. Due to your friendship with Entertainment Inc you are the Masons in this game and know each other’s alignments to be town. As you are the masons you also share you own private outside chat during the game.

You are the Mason, allied with the town sections and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

DarthWolf has won the game, DarthWolf was the Town Mason

Endgame - Forum Reborn

Tired after an eventful day the sections retired to their accommodations still concerned but now with a sense of renewed hope following the defeat of Role-playing Games. General Pokemon Discussion was settling down for the night and preparing to go to sleep; they lay down in their bed and turned off the lights. It was at this point they heard a noise, the lock on the door clicked and the door swung open, there was the sound of footsteps heading towards the bed, General Pokemon Games turned on their bedside lamp which illuminated the figure of Shipper’s Paradise who was standing next to the bed looking at them and holding a gun in their hand. “Don’t take this personally” said Shipper’s Paradise “but I feel like I want to ship you with this bullet”, Shipper’s Paradise squeezed the trigger on their gun shooting General Pokemon Discussion dead. “Hmm, now I feel like including the rest of your friends in this ship too”. There was a click of someone loading a gun behind Shipper’s Paradise “Not if I ship you first” the gun fired and Shipper’s Paradise fell to the floor dead, the figure behind Shipper’s Paradise walked into the light, it was Outside the Box. The two other remaining sections, Entertainment Inc and Video Games & Technology ran into the room after hearing the commotion “what’s happened?” they asked in shock seeing the scene in the room. “It’s over” said Outside the Box, “Shipper’s Paradise was the last of the plotters”. “I wasn’t in time to save General Pokemon Discussion but I was able to stop Shipper’s Paradise afterwards, the forums saved or what’s left of it is”, “there aren’t many of us left now”, Outside the Box sat down on the edge of the bed looking sad. “There may be a way to restore the forum” said Video Games & Technology, “How” replied Outside the Box. “Since Post Count++ used the post absorbing technology to make themselves super powerful I’ve been researching the technology, I believe the technology could have more benign applications and we may be able to use the machine to regenerate and restore the sections that we have lost” Outside the Box and Entertainment Inc looked at Video Games & Technology in shock “Is that really possible?” asked Entertainment Inc, “There’s only one way to find out” replied Video Games and Technology. The bodies of General Pokemon Discussion Shipper’s Paradise were transported to the Post Processing Centre along with the bodies of the other sections fresh from the freezer. The remaining three section stood around rebuilt version of Post Count++’s machine accompanied by some of the guards who had been maintaining the lockdown of the building. The bodies of the sections had been placed next to the computer bank that represented their sections and the computer banks were connected to the machine. “Even if this doesn’t work, thanks for trying” said Outside the Box nodding towards Video Games & Technology. Video Games & Technology threw the switch on the machine, the room was filled with a strange atmosphere filled with electrical energy and the bodies of the fallen section began to glow, one by one they started to move again coming back to life, their injuries healed they were fully restored. “It’s good to see you all again” said the trio of Outside the Box, Videogames & Technology and Entertainment Inc. “We’ll explain everything in the conference room, but first I think the ones behind this should be behind bars” Outside the Box gestured towards the security guards who obliged by handcuffing the trio of Post Count++, Role-playing Games and Shipper’s Paradise and leading them away. As they were led away the other sections could hear the faint muttering of “... and we would have gotten away with it to if it wasn’t for those meddling town sections” In the conference room Outside the Box explained to the revived sections about what had happened and how they had been saved. There was a round of applause as the sections in the room cheered, the forum having been saved the sections decided to throw a party right there in the conference room. As the sections were having fun at the party Outside the Box approached Fun & Games “erm about The War Room...” Fun & Games looked over towards The War Room who looked completely confused by the ongoing party whilst somehow appearing slightly less mad than they did before. “I know” said Fun & Game “They’re not fully cured but I’ll look after my friend, I’ll keep them from wreaking havoc like they did before”.

The End

Congrats Town and Maniacal Engineer and thanks for playing everyone

Last edited:
Awesome! We won (though I didn't really do anything) now it is time for a small hiatus in TWR because 2 games ended right after each other.

Oh, also, the Cop checks I performed, and my reasoning for them, were as follows:
Night 1 - Pika_pika42 (Out of curiosity due to his total inactivity as of that point) - Scum
Night 2 - MegaPod (He seemed a bit defensive of Pika) - Town
Night 3 - DarthWolf (Seemed particularly insistent on verifying Pika's role before lynching) - Darth died, no result
Night 4 - Skipped
Night 5 - CheffOfGames (RNG. Yes, you read that right. :p) - I died, no result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom