• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Simple Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you gotta hack your location. Save inside a building/area with orthographic perspective, then change your location to an area without. Ta-dah.

NOW ENOUGH DISCUSSION OKAY

This is probably something that's been asked before, and this is probably something I should know, but why the fuck does 'Pedia keep randomly logging me out in the middle of a session? I've lost several hours' worth of editing this way, and it's pissing me off in the extreme.

Bad cookies. Logout normally, clear ALL cookies, cache, and so on, and then log back in.

While the site's down, does anybody have the template code for version exclusive Pokémon? Of all the times I have to have free time, it's now. Before I get my game, but after I can't edit.
Edit: nevermind, it loaded.

I'm going to use it to make a new template for stage exclusive Pokémon in Rumble. Tips and critiques are welcome.
Edit: I'd still love some help from more experienced wiki coders.

Last edited:
I already made one check Quiet Forest or whatever it's called

Very nice! Thanks. Mind if I change the colors to match the stage colors? I'll also add the EX mode, although that might require some extra tooling, as the template will get much too wide.

Of course... all this will happen *after* everything is unlocked.

I noticed people seemed confused with your "stage colours". Having never played the game myself, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but some justification might be good :). I chose the colours Bronze, Silver, and Gold because of traditional sporting medals (like the olympics) and Platinum for "S" because, in most video games featuring medals of some sort, it represents higher than gold (commonly regarded as
1st) in the same way that S is made higher than the traditionnal first letter of the alphabet.

Ah, yes. Stage colors. Each letter for the stage always appears in a specific color, just like in Ranger: SoA. So, C is green, B is blue, A is red and S is magenta.

I think the other person I was chatting about with the stage colors was confused because they didn't think it 'looked good', but I never figured that out. I haven't heard of anyone else being confused, and they certainly aren't just my stage colors - they are the colors used by the games (in multiple series, no less). I think using the standard colors is better form than using those that are aethetically pleasing. Does that make sense? :embarass:

Hopefully this goes here. ^^;>

Anyways, I know we can't edit as of now, but I did notice Felicity is in HGSS as the lottery girl for the Goldenrod Radio Tower in both Japanese and English (it totally flew over my head when I checked the lottery in Japanese). Should once editing goes back up this get added in or something? Figured it was better to put on the forums rather than wait and put it in the not-currently-existing talk page for it. :p

[/totally minor and semi-pointless data]

What level are the base stats on Bulbapedia. As in is it level 10, 15, etc?

For the anime: "Fukamaru! Got It!!" (DP157) would be the last episode of season 12
"Loud Roar! Jibacoil VS Metagross!!" (DP158) would be the first episode of season 13
(according to tv.com)

TV.com isn't an official source.

That should be the case if it's a standard 52 episode season but we don't list new seasons until they are announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom