• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Simple Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eevee's page says that it can learn Wish via breeding with a Clefairy or Jigglypuff father; however, they don't share an egg group. Is this a mistake?

Eevee's page says that it can learn Wish via breeding with a Clefairy or Jigglypuff father; however, they don't share an egg group. Is this a mistake?

Wish is available to Eevee via Chain Breeding. That means Clefairy and Clefable have to breed with something else that can breed with Eevee. See the asterisk (*)?

Wish is available to Eevee via Chain Breeding. That means Clefairy and Clefable have to breed with something else that can breed with Eevee. See the asterisk (*)?

But doesn't the breeding section only show the immediate parents? Otherwise, surely Togetic should have been listed, as it can ultimately pass Wish down to Eevee via chain breeding.

But doesn't the breeding section only show the immediate parents? Otherwise, surely Togetic should have been listed, as it can ultimately pass Wish down to Eevee via chain breeding.

I believe it is because then there would be very longs lists for Pokémon breeding moves in some cases

This is how it's supposed to be. Only the immediate parents. Over 493 pages, though... you know how much it can get messed up.

I know of a long-running Pokemon comic called Random Kanto (just Google the name and click the first result), which spoofs FireRed and LeafGreen. May I make a page for it?

I know of a long-running Pokemon comic called Random Kanto (just Google the name and click the first result), which spoofs FireRed and LeafGreen. May I make a page for it?

I'm going to say no...it doesn't seem very notable.

Hello i have a fan fiction that i need proofread. i was not sure to post it in its own topic or if there is one open.

where would i post a "new" ( as in i dont see my method on bulbapedia) cloning glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom