• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

Fun fact: Characters in this movie reminds me Native Americans. There should be a Wargle in this movie...

there will be a wargle in this movie.

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira

I heard that some Trainer in the movie has Hydreigon.

I heard that some Trainer in the movie has Hydreigon.

Carlita_M14.png

That would be Carlita.

Cool, and there is a special victini give away with two moves which come from Reshiram and Zekrom.

also im from australia and we dont even get any of the pokemon movies any more (not since the 4th one)
DVD + TV(MOSTLY CN BUT TOASTED TV PLAYED MOVIE 10 EASTER SATURDAY)

Cool, and there is a special victini give away with two moves which come from Reshiram and Zekrom.
I Got One Off Youtube
PM me if you want to see the moves

Does anybody know where I can buy the comic?

Wonder if these mysterious People of the Earth are related to the "People of the Water" from Manaphy's movie.

So, Pikachu and Mijumaru's battles isn't "rigged" by Victini. And villain is a cultist with a "for greater good" scheme.

It's closely based on movie's plot.

Closely =/= exactly.

Does anybody know where I can buy the comic?

Wonder if these mysterious People of the Earth are related to the "People of the Water" from Manaphy's movie.

You'll have to buy Corocoro Ichiban to read it.

Otherwise, wait for the volume to come out.

CoroCoro Comics, not CoroCoro Ichiban :p

And the other manga adaptation that this lady did was very close to the source material, so I think it's safe to assume that this one is equally as close. The chances of the plot of the movie differing much at all from the plot of this manga are pretty slim.

In other news, it looks like Mijumaru will have mastered Aqua Jet by the time this movie comes out.

Closely =/= exactly.

You'll have to buy Corocoro Ichiban to read it.

Otherwise, wait for the volume to come out.

When do the volumes come out?

Where is a legit site I can obtain Coro Coro from?

In other news, it looks like Mijumaru will have mastered Aqua Jet by the time this movie comes out.

I certainly hope this is true.

Wow, does Ash have a thing for Deerling or what? xD

So, Pikachu and Mijumaru's battles isn't "rigged" by Victini.

Unless I completely skipped over something I noticed that too. I'm glad that Mijumaru masters Aqua jet though.

Though it's really too bad Scraggy hasn't gotten any stronger as of this movie.

What do you mean?.
Well, they have been encountering a lot of Deerling in BW. XD

A herd of Deerling appeared in "In The Shadow of Zekrom!"

Another herd appeared in "Enter Iris and Axew!", where Ash attempted to catch one; however, as he had not weakened it, the Deerling was able to deflect the Poké Ball and fled with the rest of the herd.

A Deerling appeared in "Here Comes the Trubbish Squad!" under the ownership of Daniela.

Multiple Deerling made a brief cameo in "A Sandile Gusher of Change!" with multiple Pidove and Patrat where they needed help from Ash and his friends.

Another Deerling appeared in a flashback in "The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!", where it was seen to have defeated Tepig before it was caught by Ash.

A Trainer's Deerling made a brief appearance in "A Rival Battle for Club Champ!" on a computer screen in the Luxuria Town Battle Club.

A wild Deerling made an appearance in "Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest!" when Ash's Sewaddle accidentally latched onto it with String Shot, startling the Deerling and causing it to buck and thrash around wildly through the forest to get Sewaddle off. In BW019 multiple Trainers' Deerling were seen at a Poké Mart.

... yeah. I guess Deerling are just pretty common in Unova, that's all.

You're right, Tsutarja. However, I can't avoid to think that someday, Ash could catch one of these Pokemon. Its evolution Sawsbuck looks great for Ash's team.

Wow, does Ash have a thing for Deerling or what? xD

Maybe Ash will catch one later in the series?? Its awesome that Mijumaru masters its attack, hurray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom