• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrozma

Formerly known as Tsu
Reaction score
According to Bulbanews and the official site this Pokémon movie will air in theaters in 2011. Not even the title of the movie has been revealed, but just a trailer which aired last time at the end of movie 13.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this movie will be about Victini. I believe Zekrom and Reshiram are only there to showcase the new games, but the Victini at the end of trailer makes me suspicious. Besides, Liberty island is a perfect destination for Ash and his friends to go to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon Movie 14 just announced!

I'm just going to go in and say, that I expect Leaf Black to appear in the intro if he has not appeared already by the time the movie comes out.

My guess is that it will be Reshiram+Zekrom+Viktini. Didn't they already release Viktini for the games, though? Maybe this one will be special.

My guess is that it will be Reshiram+Zekrom+Viktini. Didn't they already release Viktini for the games, though? Maybe this one will be special.
Personally, I'd prefer for the event Pokémon to star in the first two/three movies, and leave Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyuremu for the big finale. I was thinking that plot of Best Wishes could culminate eventually resulting in a final movie special involving Team Plasma and the dragons. It would be unlike any other saga and very cool in my opinion.

Last edited:

yey! I'm excited for the new movie! :XD:

it's almost impossible for Victini not to appear in the next movie...

I bet whatever you want the first secret legendary (that water/fighting thing) will appear in this movie
Then Movie 15 is about the second secret legendary (Meloetta) and Movie 16 is about the last secret legendary (Genosect)
They ALWAYS do it like that: first AG movie is Jirachi, second is Deoxys, first DP movie is Darkrai, second is Shaymin and third is Arceus... no reason to think anything will be different now

Did they mention where the location hunting for this year's movie took place? I remember they mentioned that last year when the site was updated.

If they were to include Keldeo in a movie it seems likely that the warrior trio could appear too because of the games plot.

I bet whatever you want the first secret legendary (that water/fighting thing) will appear in this movie
Then Movie 15 is about the second secret legendary (Meloetta) and Movie 16 is about the last secret legendary (Genosect)
They ALWAYS do it like that: first AG movie is Jirachi, second is Deoxys, first DP movie is Darkrai, second is Shaymin and third is Arceus... no reason to think anything will be different now

Finally someone agress that Kerudio will most likely be in next year's movie too^_^

Like I posted on Serebiiforums:
I still think Reshiram and Zekrom will be in this movie, just because Ho-oh and Lugia weren't in movie 13 that doesn't mean they won't be, I would be very surprised if they weren't in it, remember this is a new generation and Reshiram and Zekrom are one of the faces of the new generation.

Am I also the only one who also thinks Kerudio will be in this movie, whilst I hope Victini is in movie 14 as well it has already been given over wi-fi, they will most likely need a new wi-fi Pokemon and I am almost sure that Pokemon will be Kerudio.

I also don't know how long this thread will run for though, we most likely won't get any new information till December.

Ultimately, I hope movie 14 has Zekrom, Reshiram, Victini and Kerudio in it^_^
Also if possible, the musketeer trio as well^_^

Well, they often ignore the real connections of Pokémon in these movies (like, Regigigas appeared without the Regi trio... Entei was "related" to Unown, Suicune with Celebi....) so I don't think the fighting trio HAVE to appear... though it is possible, I guess... we'll have to wait and see, but so far, one Pokémon that in my opinion is really confirmed to appear, is Kerudio or whatever its name is... much more confirmed than the ones we see in the trailer

I have really good feelings for this movie, it will be so excited once we learn more in December^_^

Yeah, Piplup's pretty much hit the nail on the head.
The whole reason we get 3 event pokemon in the first place is so they can distribute one per year until the generation reaches it's conclusion. So unless they're intending to stretch BW out an extra year, or planning on having Genosect released in the months leading to gen 6, Keldeo will no doubt be the focus here.

If there's going to be a Victini involved though, it'll probably be one that knows that mysterious 'V' fire attack that seems suited for it.

Last edited:

If there's going to be a Victini involved though, it'll probably be one that knows that mysterious 'V' fire attack that seems suited for it.

Oh, don't they usually give away 2 Pokémon in these movies? one when you actually watch it and one when for pre ordering tickets?
It makes sense now: one will be a Victini with that "mysterious attack" and one (probably the one when you actually watch the movie) will be Kerudio

Another reason this movie should be good is because isn't the general conception (atleast on the forums) is that the first two movies of a generation are usually better then the other two?
In my opinion M6 and M7 were better then M8 and M9 and movie's 10 and 11 were better then 12 and 13?

There are no patterns or rules, also how good or bad a movie is isn't a fact, but the personal opinion of every one...

There are no patterns or rules, also how good or bad a movie is isn't a fact, but the personal opinion of every one...

Oh yeah I know but just alot of comments I have read also say that.
Also in the box office the first two generally do higher then the final two (the box office perfomance is always great anyway which is well deserved)^_^

Also in the box office the first two generally do higher then the final two

Well, that makes sense since people are excited of the new gen... not necessarily means these movies are better

I won't believe any contents from the trailer since it could very well be a duplicate of Ho-oh VS Lugia in the first M13 trailer.

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread

I get so tired of this fandom's goldfish-like memory, so I'm happy to see people actually remember that the teaser trailers don't mean jack squat in the end. It's about time.

By the way, the teaser on the website is the same teaser that was shown at the end of the Zorro'ark movie.

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread

The moment I saw the new event legends, I knew that they would be the subject of BW's movies. Maybe they'll fit in Victini somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom