• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW011 Ishizumai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Oohashi is back at writing. Too bad...

Love the silly title.

This gives more proof that the egg Ash gets hatches into Meguroko and not Ishizumai.

Animation Director:

Akihiro Tamagawa

=)

This gives more proof that the egg Ash gets hatches into Meguroko and not Ishizumai.

Or it could just be the Pokemon of the day. It's not really proof until we get more info, like screenshots or a summary.

Re-edit the first post. It looks like the server screwed it up when you posted it.

It's alright, I'm just glad it's fixed now :p

Lol. :p

Seems like a filler like I just said, but let's not judge the book by its covers. xD

Anyway, if this is real, where is Ishizumai in the opening? I haven't found him yet, though I know Chaoboo is there.

Edit: I actually found him, but he's hard to see because I only saw him in the falling shot. Should I screencap it?

I guess Ishizumai will be like Spoink. The group will help it take back its house like how they helped Spoink take back its pearl.

Here's the screenshot.

IshizumaiinBWOpening.png

Huh. I didn't notice that. Oh well. You sure this is the confirmed Episode for BW011?
Yes, it's real.

Slowkingsely from SPPf posted it which means it's most likely true since his titles never turn out fake. :)

Alright then, carry on.

What this episode is about, should be interesting to say the least. Cause I can't begin to imagine what this episode is about o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom