• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW011 Ishizumai

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Yanappu is using Dig?

I feel bad for the Ishizumai. This should be a pretty funny episode.

I was proven right! TR give the briefcase in this episode to new character in BW10. It's going to be first filler of BW (probably).

The new guy gave Kojiro the briefcase.

The Rockets sure seem to be collecting a lot of these. I hope we find out what's it them in two weeks.

The Ishizumai plot looks like it has the potential to be funny. Oohashi's written some funny stuff in the past, so hopefully this will be another one.

Forgive me for suggesting so, but Ishizumai looks like it'd be an entertaining pokemon to have as part of the main cast. It's detatchable shell could make for some interesting battles and a fun gag. Plus, it'd make for a great half of a comic duo alongside Zuruggu :p

But damn, is it ever tiny without it's make-shift shell.

Anyway, looks like it'll be a good episode. I'm not bothered about it being 'filler' or whatever, as I feel these types of episodes are still nessecary at the moment, in order to flesh out the trio a little bit more. It looks like they'll all be doing something next week, so that's a step in the right direction. Also pleased to see Kibago and Yanap getting some more usage.

I am surprised that Ishizumai is really, really skinny without that rock shell, and well, it would be more interesting if they used acid to create a hole in the rock for a home. This preview tells me one of the main cast will capture one, although I don't feel that way.

Thanks for reading.

Personnally I don't see this upcoming episode as a filler since it is starring a Pokemon never shown before in the anime. Surely the plot will not move, but episodes such as this one remain unavoidable.

It's always cool and interesting to see new Pokemons in the anime, they just grow on you more than in the games. It wouldn't bother me if Ishizumai was added to the main cast, especially if it is catched by Dent. Though I highly doubt this...

The last preview showed us nothing about TR, either. It's interesting to see shell-less hermit crab.

Looks like a nice filler. Seeing Yanappu with a new move, Dig, make me happy, though.

2 things to say about this episode

1- When I first saw the preview, I had a vibe that Dento would catch Ishizumai but looking back at it, not really.

2- James still doesn't have a pokémon :( Could this be the episode where the trend is reversed? They can't do the desert plot if James doesn't have a pokémon... No?

Hope we see something from Team Rocket. I expect nothing big, but at least they can move at their own storyline apart from filler Paguroidea.

You know what I miss? Team Rocket and Ash's interactions, its been a while since they've seen each other. I'm expecting the next one a serious battle unlike the past. This episode I'm hopping Dento catches this Pokemon, time for his chance to shine. James I'm not sure about, it is odd how they haven't showed him get one yet.

It's really weird to see Satoshi and TR's not "care" about each other.

Seems odd to see a genuine filler like this already. Seems like a basic plot where Ash and co. help a wild Pokemon with its problem, very similar to the Spoink from Hoenn or Hippopotas from DP.

At least we get to see Dent do something aside from cooking...

Did I ever mention how much Ishizumai resembles Paras? They look very closely related, aside from what they put on their backs of course...

At least we get to see Dent do something aside from cooking..
I noticed he always talks about how good Pokemon "taste" and stuff...

...and Ishizumai is a little crab creature...

RUN ISHIZUMAI! RUN!!!!!

awww, Ishizumai is so tiny and adorable. ^_^

Dento without his vest? Suddenly, my interest for this episode has risen tenfold :p

Dento without his vest? Suddenly, my interest for this episode has risen tenfold :p

Please tell me he still has his shirt on, or a lot of fangirls will be dying from nose bleeds of EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom