• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW011 Ishizumai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellll that does make sense, and now makes me feel like a dumbass |D

Though I'm still wondering how the heck Ash & the gang will be involved in this. And exactly what caused this to happen to the Ishizumai anyway.

Some fierce-looking Pokémon or the TRio steals its house and the group helps get it back. If the latter happens, the TRio should finally be blasted off in BW. That is what I am hoping for.

Some fierce-looking Pokémon or the TRio steals its house and the group helps get it back. If the latter happens, the TRio should finally be blasted off in BW. That is what I am hoping for.

Why would they need a Ishizumai shell, though?

If they do in Best Wishes, I think it might be their final appearance, for old times sake.

I am only joking. It obviously won't happen. I can't wait to know why its shell is lost.

Well alright :p

It should be a hell of a reason for a whole episode to be devoted to it, |D

I think I'm missing something. What's good news about that?

If you look at this list of episodes he animated, the majority are very fantastic (DP147 for example) he only animated a few here and there.

I think it'll be a filler, but I can't say anything just yet! ^^'
Ishizumai is a cool Pokémon, and even if this episode will be a filler I still hope it will be a nice filler, like the Hihidaruma episode(Yeah, I liked that episode)! ^^

As far as I could go back, SlowKingsley never posted any titles that turned out to be fake.

If I am not mistaken, this is Tamagawa's first episode as animation director since the Gible episode right?
If so, then this episode should clearly be lol-hilarious. We might have an entertaining little filler here.

Last edited:
Heh, I half expected this episode to be about Ash learning from his mistakes in his inevitable loss to Shooti in the previous episode. Not to the same extent of DP133 of course, but I'm glad they are not going that route.

Its been 7 episodes since the last Gym battle now, I hope we get to the second Gym soon.

I hope so too honestly. The episode after this one is the egg episode right? Hopefully the gym is sometime in Dec.

The episode after this one is the egg episode right? Hopefully the gym is sometime in Dec.

Nope, this is the one before the egg episode.
This is airing on December 2, the Yabakuron (Ash receiving the egg) episode is airing on the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom