• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

Here's something maybe Dento will use the Misty lure. Personally I'd prefer a Cress lure and a Chili bobber :p

wow, people are arguing over whether that misty lure will be used in this episode or not. just because there will be fishing. even though the episode is going to be all about dento.

*sits back eating popcorn*

Some "people" feel like they have to whip up a brunch of hate about characters every thread.

WOW, you people are REALLY obsessed with this whole "reboot" fresh start" crap I don't buy an ounce of it. I really hope that the lure does show up not just because I really want a Misty reference(which I do) but for the reason I can laugh in all of your faces! Yeah, I doubt myself that it'll show up but, I pray it does so I can go "HAHAHAHA I told you that this isn't a reboot!" (I do really want the lure to appear but I seriously doubt it. But any epi with Bianca has gotta be good I can't wait for this episode. Cilan, fishing? Who knew? I hope he has a flashback I love flashbacks lol XD

So, to try to lure people away from this whole "reboot" argument, what Pokemon do you think will debut here?

I'm pretty positive Basculin will be shown here. I think Alomomola has a pretty good chance of appearing too

So, to try to lure people away from this whole "reboot" argument, what Pokemon do you think will debut here?

I'm pretty positive Basculin will be shown here. I think Alomomola has a pretty good chance of appearing too

I'm more interested in the battling an episode like this would be good for Pikachu and Mijumaru who can swim. But I don't think Yanappu can.

Maybe a female Frillish can debut here

wow, people are arguing over whether that misty lure will be used in this episode or not. just because there will be fishing. even though the episode is going to be all about dento

I don't get it either. This is a Dento and Bel episode yet people bring up Misty.

It seems like every time we get an episode about a water-theme or water pokemon, someone thinks Misty will either appear or be mentioned. This is despite the fact that Misty hasn't been part of the anime for nearly 10 years.

We've had tons of other water eps back in DP, (Wallace Cup, Wake, 3 Psyduck, fishing), and Misty wasn't even mentioned in any of them. She won't be here either.

People bring up Misty all the time. Heck, I'd bet people bring up Misty when deciding what cereal to have in the morning.

Besides, we all know Cilan will use a Cilan Lure, because he knows he's awesome.

Oh crap, the "M-word" was uttered.

Anyone think we might get another look at Bianca's team? She might debut a Flying-type or Water-type, something that can help her fish.

Yes, there are birds that fish. Sort of. There are/were finches on the Galapagos Islands that could spear fish with their beaks. How any Unova birds can help with fishing, I don't know. But Bianca of all people could figure out how.

Last edited:
People bring up Misty all the time. Heck, I'd bet people bring up Misty when deciding what cereal to have in the morning.

Besides, we all know Cilan will use a Cilan Lure, because he knows he's awesome.

You need to consider Misty before making any kind of decision. What would Misty do?

It would be cute if the Misty lure showed up again, of course, but I seriously doubt it. A Cilan lure, though...that's reasonable. :3

I don't get it either. This is a Dento and Bel episode yet people bring up Misty.

It seems like every time we get an episode about a water-theme or water pokemon, someone thinks Misty will either appear or be mentioned. This is despite the fact that Misty hasn't been part of the anime for nearly 10 years.

We've had tons of other water eps back in DP, (Wallace Cup, Wake, 3 Psyduck, fishing), and Misty wasn't even mentioned in any of them. She won't be here either.
People should be able to mention any character they want any time of the day any time of the year without somebody sparking up drama about said character. People mention Misty, May, Oak, and a whole load of characters a lot a choice "few" like to turn that discussion into fights and they know who they are.

People should be able to mention any character they want any time of the day any time of the year without somebody sparking up drama about said character. People mention Misty, May, Oak, and a whole load of characters

They mention the characters in terms of past episodes and/or comparisons, but not that they're going to constantly show up in the current episodes.

There have been tons of water-themed episodes made after Misty left, she wasn't even brought up or mentioned in 90% of them.

The only reason the lure appeared in the Buizel ep, is Ash had just gotten it only 40 episodes prior as a good luck charm to beat Brandon back in BF. Now its been over 150+ episodes since it has appeared.

They mention the characters in terms of past episodes and/or comparisons, but not that they're going to constantly show up in the current episodes.

There have been tons of water-themed episodes made after Misty left, she wasn't even brought up or mentioned in 90% of them.

The only reason the lure appeared in the Buizel ep, is Ash had just gotten it only 40 episodes prior as a good luck charm to beat Brandon back in BF. Now its been over 150+ episodes since it has appeared.

Umm.... no one said a thing. About her showing up just her lure.

Ok. So she wasn't mentioned in some water themed eps big deal. You act as if people can't mention a character. Not just in this thread but like in 4 others when someone brings her up you start provoking that person and the thread turns into a bunch of fighting.

Do you have some proof to back that up? If it was only a good luck charm there was no reason for it to show up in Buoysel's capture episode by that logic. Claiming you know something with no proof what-so-ever and expecting someone to believe you is far'fetch'd.

How was it not a good luck charm, did you watch the ep where he was thinking about re-challenging Brandon?

Delia gave Ash a food plater, his older pokemon gave him a poster with their foot prints on it, Misty gave him the lure, and he got a letter from Gary.

He got all those things as a good luck charm to finally beat Brandon the third time.

How was it not a good luck charm, did you watch the ep where he was thinking about re-challenging Brandon?

Delia gave Ash a food plater, his older pokemon gave him a poster with their foot prints on it, Misty gave him the lure, and he got a letter from Gary.

He got all those things as a good luck charm to finally beat Brandon the third time.

No I never said it wasn't one I was just curious where you got the idea it only showed up in Buoysel's capture episode cause' it showed up in BF.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom