• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW026 - Fishing Conference of Hiun City

I doubt they're going to have to take a break because of delaying these episodes. They've got plenty of finished episodes ready to go, and assuming they're still working at the same speed they were as far as episode production, they could go a long time without airing the TR eps, but still airing episodes weekly. Just because we don't have the titles doesn't mean the episodes aren't finished.

It's been stated that the Rocket episodes are being postponed rather than skipped, but is there any word of this episode airing at a later date? It sounds like a good 'un, so it'd be quite a shame if it were to befall the same fate as the AG Barboach episode.

Nothing's been said yet, but that might be due to the fact that Newtype is the only place that's listed the episode so far. I'm sure if it had been up on TV Tokyo's website they would've mentioned where it went.

I wonder if this ep somehow dealt with a tidal wave or something. It would justify it being skipped.

Merely fishing however doesn't seem like a reason to skip it.

I think this ep was moved because there is a big wave during the competition, cause ther s no other reason to move it! But either way I'm looking forward to this ep! :DDDD

This episode should be nice, I like Dento, but sometimes, compared to Iris, he is a little overrated.

But in other news, Bianca <333

According to Bulbapedia, this episode is set to air on April 7th. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, so is there any truth to that?

Edit: Ahh. It just dawned on me that it's when it would have originally aired had the TR two-parter not been skipped over :p

According to Bulbapedia, this episode is set to air on April 7th. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, so is there any truth to that?

Edit: Ahh. It just dawned on me that it's when it would have originally aired had the TR two-parter not been skipped over :p

Editing in Bulbapedia has been disabled for like 2 weeks, so the info in there is most likely outdated.

Last edited:
While EP682 and EP683 can't be banned as they are vital to the plot, EP685 doesn't seem to be vital. Due to that, it's possible that EP685 could be banned.

So Dento will probably be one of the stars in this episode too. I think the writers are ready to give the audience a guy theme unlike with the girly girl with Dawn.

While EP682 and EP683 can't be banned as they are vital to the plot, EP685 doesn't seem to be vital. Due to that, it's possible that EP685 could be banned.

Bianca joins the group in that episode, so it would be weird to see her suddenly traveling with the twerps in BW027. So no, I hope it's not banned, as it would create a plot hole.

April 7th is when it was originally supposed to air. It's entirely possible it could air April 7th. You never know. The schedule hasn't been out of whack like this since Porygon.

It's a shame that Cilan and Bel miss out on an episode because of this. And people wondering what lure Ash will use, the mystery continues.

I really hope this ep airs, because unlike the TR arc, they never made a mention about this one.

I'm still certain that BW026 will air April 7th... March 31st slot hasn't been filled in, so who knows what will happen.

It's a shame that Cilan and Bel miss out on an episode because of this. And people wondering what lure Ash will use, the mystery continues.

I really hope this ep airs, because unlike the TR arc, they never made a mention about this one.

Ash will use a lure!... what other kind of lure is there? [/Sarcasm]

Here's a thought, maybe this episode got postponed because one of the pokémon in the tympole evolutionnary line made its debut here. They can create waves and earthquakes.

Wonder if Cilan or Bel caught one...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom