• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode

Well, if Meowth is joining Ash and co...

Then it raises the question as to why he's still in TR vs TP.

Unless...*GASP* they don't plan on airing the episodes/They're editing the footage so that Meowth is no longer with TR and instead with Ash and co!

I wonder why they picked those screenshots only? Possibly to make us fans freak out? xD

The makers of this show are clearly trolls. They put these specific scenes just to watch us, the fandom, go nuts.

Well, played Tv Tokyo...

Good lord, I'm glad something like this didn't go down in DP. Can you imagine the surging torrent of 'Anything could happen!' that would engulf everything in it's wake?

This is indeed one hell of a mind-screw, if it does turn out to be true. At the end of the day, I'm interepting that sunset scene as the closing portion of the episode, Iris enquiring whether Meowth would like to come along and his reaction being that of 'For reeeeeals?! :O' before she chucks the pokeball and that is that. So with that in mind, I'm willing to ignore the possibility of it those screenshots being misleading. I mean, hey, it's more interesting that way!

Would be really awesome if they use his presence to translate the speil between the groups pokemon. I think we all want to know what twisted thoughts are going through Swadloon's mind.

Maybe use some moves that aren't Scratch and Fury Swipes?
Bite!
Leer!
Screech!
Nasty Plot!
Attract!

Warning: The following pictures will shock you and are highly controversial. There was a rumor about this about a week ago, but it seemed too ridiculous to happen. However, we now have pictorial evidence...

511.jpg

512.jpg

513.jpg

THAT. IS. AMAZING. @A@ I hope Nyarth joins Satoshi-tachi for real, I sincerely hope so now! This makes me real excited for the episode now!

I doubt it'll be forever. He'll probably break free or something later. I like how Iris is the one to catch it, haha.

Huh. If Meowth is caught..then does that mean we'll finally see him battle seriously and not lose constantly?

Maybe use some moves that aren't Scratch and Fury Swipes?

Night Slash!

The makers of this show are clearly trolls. They put these specific scenes just to watch us, the fandom, go nuts.

Well, played Tv Tokyo...

Agreed, they do the capture scenes, but they leave out if it's actually captured. They're as tricky as a Zorua.

But if it does get captured by Iris, I hope it leaves her eventually and learns a new move while she has him.

If Meowth actually does end up getting captured, I think a lot of people are going to get a meltdown. Probably including me... what's pretty much the unthinkable could have happened. But still... we'll know what actually happens when it airs August 18. I think it's better to wait and see... but I can dream, right?

Iris catches Meowth......
I don't know what to believe in anymore......O.O

Iris... catches... Meowth?

Holy crap. I... my mind... it can't take the sheer awesomeness.

Hopefully, under Iris's ownership, Meowth will finally perfect Night Slash.

With a mustache. OF EPIC AWESOMENESS!

Remember guys, we don't know if she actually captures it or not, only that she tries to.

Musashi said:
It looks like the pictures came from this site. Can someone translate the Nyasu stuff?

First picture:
"Nyasu joins the party? And Dent is going at it again with his runaway hunches!"

Second Picture:
"Iris says, "You really have become reliable! I'm going to get you!""

Third Picture:
"Is Nyasu really going to be captured by Iris? The preview ends with the Monster Ball Nyasu goes into moving back and forth a few times. Likewise, we don't know for sure whether this capture goes through or not."

Just thought of something. The next episode, the manga thing for it didn't show Meowth. This could be because it was... IN ITS POKé BALL!

I haven't been this excited for an episode since the whole thing with Ash catching Gible.

With a mustache.

I'm happy Iris gets to do something really significant. I do hope Meowth stays with Iris for awhile but doesn't end up with her at the end of the series.

OMFG...

I think Iris, during the episode, makes a special bound with Meowth somehow... I wonder if she ask him if he wants to join her team? I mean, like alot of Pokemon normal does. Ash/whoever, ask them first if they want to go with them. I wonder if she will? Or Maybe even Meowth will ask if he could? And he is then just shocked by hearing a yes?

At least someone tries to capture him... this will be his very first time deciding a capture! I mean, isn't it the Pokemon who decides if they want to break out or not? Well anyway, I hope she catches him! It would be EPIC having him on the team! He doesn't need to change role at all, he will actually be able to go out of her pokeball like he wants (like Oshawott) if he wants to xD

Lol, if Iris actually captures Meowth. It's not going to happen though.

Well since Meowth likely won't stay with Iris forever, I guess Iris will officially release a Pokemon at some point. :p

Also, detective Cilan returns! Continuity?

If Iris does end up both winning the Don tournament and claiming Meowth as her pokemon, how's this for an idea; Instead of having them rot away in a backpack like most have assumed will be the case, how about she uses those feathers to boost Meowth's strength?

Wait, wait! I woke up late and couldn't give my reaction: God! My! Oh!

Instead of having them rot away in a backpack like most have assumed will be the case, how about she uses those feathers to boost Meowth's strength?
Genius. But how would you use feathers? I'm guessing she force-feeds them to him.

I wonder what the reaction would be if Cilan was the one to catch Meowth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom