• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone show me the summary's for the other episodes people keep on talking about them but I do not know where they found them.

Hmm...all this talk of Meowth being suspicious makes me wonder if they'd be willing to pull off an episode where the gang are mistaken for Team Rocket members, merely because he's hanging around with them now. I'm sure getting their way out of that one would require some serious nyagotiating!

Hmm...all this talk of Meowth being suspicious makes me wonder if they'd be willing to pull off an episode where the gang are mistaken for Team Rocket members, merely because he's hanging around with them now. I'm sure getting their way out of that one would require some serious nyagotiating!
Or they can just put on coats and pretend to be other people. It's not like anybody would notice.

I hope Giovanni shows up again soon. It's been over 20 episodes since we've seen him. Hopefully he shows up during the Nimbasa City mission.
And I can't really see Meowth hanging out with Ash + co for more than a short arc. I wouldn't really know how to feel if he stayed with them for too long of a period.

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode

The summaries for other episodes imply Nyasu is just traveling with the twerps, so it looks like there wont be a capture for Iris.

Edit: Something really odd about the summery for the next episode though. It only talks about Nyasu traveling with Satoshi and Dent. o_O Wonder what's going on with Iris.
You know how when a pet owner dies, their pet sometimes eats the body? Maybe Iris did catch Meowth, but she died, and Meowth ate her body. Hence, no need to mention Iris, and Meowth is a free kitty in one go.

Or it was an error.

So, no Giovanni or any other cool Rocket dudes?

I assume then Jessie and James receive orders to fire Meowth from the team and the flashback revolves around that. Heh, it shall be rather interesting to see their reaction on Meowth getting kicked out of the team. Next episode can't come soon enough!

The summery already said he was fired for screwing up a mission.

I wonder how Jessie and James will react to this. I wonder if this is gonna effect them emotionally at all.
Only time will tell. All I can say is that this will be an interesting episode indeed.

Remember, these eps were scripted long before they ever knew those 2 eps would be pulled. So either way Giovanni has to appear again eventually.

That doesn't mean the episodes are set in stone. There are some things (or many things) of a movie script, TV script that doesn't end up in the final product. Events during the production change, and perhaps a director, or someone else finds that something works better, and sometimes rewrites of scripts happen while filming. Plus remember that the Fishing episode was slightly altered to reflect it airing at a different time. And I'm sure some changes can be made. Such as Giovanni not appearing.

Now we know that an animator (from Natsume's blog, I think) when Natsume needed help with Torterra's body, when Natsume was making DP170 since Natsume mentioned a 360 perspective of Torterra which occurred in that episode. It was mentioned that Natsume had just finished that scene or something like that. And then about 6 months later DP170 aired. So I'm assuming we're getting close to episodes that were likely created due to the Earthquake, so perhaps sometime in September or October, will get episodes that might not have actually been planned, and only exist because of the Earthquake that happened. But then again I don't know how long scripts take to make, and then get some approval, before an animator gets to start working.

But my original point stands, they could change relatively small scenes and only need about 3 months to do it in (from the original date to the date it actually airs; using the fishing episode as an example, though they didn't fix everything).

But anyway I do think its possible that Giovanni fires Meowth, but I feel as if Zager is more likely.

The more I think about it, the more I won't be surprised if he pops right out of that Poke Ball.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201108181900.html

The summery doesn't really say anything new, but the VA list is quite interesting. Neither Sakaki, Matori, or Seger are listed. I guess he must be fired in a silent flashback or a letter.

Check the other episode threads.

Maybe Team Rocket mention how he was fired and or Meowth walks along a grassy plain muttering to himself or thinking to himself about how he shouldn't have been fired, than queue Meowth's face as Scrafty randomly comes along and Headbutts him. Then the opening theme could be played.

I hope Giovanni shows up again soon. It's been over 20 episodes since we've seen him. Hopefully he shows up during the Nimbasa City mission.
And I can't really see Meowth hanging out with Ash + co for more than a short arc. I wouldn't really know how to feel if he stayed with them for too long of a period.

Actually under.

25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 26, 40, 41, 42, 43. Unless you count the Plasma episodes, then that's a shorter disappearance.

Meowth could be the key to the Team Plasma arc. The might "liberate" meowth.

Meowth could be the key to the Team Plasma arc. The might "liberate" meowth.
N uses Meowth, a Pokémon that can speak and understand the language of other Pokémon to let the humans know how other Pokémon are feeling. Strangely enough, I can actually see that happening - especially with Meowth talking and everything.

I could see N using Meowth as well. Meowth could be a good key for N to make his point about pokemon even clearer to people. Also Meowth could probably tell him about the pain he's been through. I could see it happening.

And then another earthquake hits Japan and we never see these episodes /shot/

That was horrible, I'm sorry. I was kidding, my deepest sympathies and prayers go out to those suffering from the tragic earthquake in Japan.

Anyhoo, can't WAIT for this episode. Wow, Meowth captured!!! What will happen next? If this can happen maybe Ash can turn....11 :O

Ooh, looks like the vulture Pokémon (Mandibuzz or something) makes an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom